At Last! UK gets Season 5!

Re: At Last! UK S 5

Hey guys I just watched the ep... I loved it! I liked seeing yelina again! I'm really tierd now so i'm not going to post much but I wait to see what you lot thought!

I thought it was a bit disappointing actually. Probably just because we've had to wait for it so long and I wasn't watching it properly. Loved Yelina though :)

i thought it was excellent!! :D Horatio kicked complete ass and it was great to see Yelina again - you know you wanna stop with H luv! :D

Great episode! Im so glad that its back. I thought the way Rio and Miami was linked was cool, and some of the shots of Rio itself were great. Horatio was great :cool: :cool:

It was OK, the whole episode felt a bit rushed to me. I think they could have left the Boa Vista story out.
They should have had more action in Rio and why was Ray Jr not arrested for drug smuggling ? I would rate it 6/10

Liked the interaction Ryan/Calleigh - so good to hear the 'Large and in charge' dialogue, but I was disturbed by Eric's comment whent hey got back from Rio - 'We dealt with it'. They took the law into their own hands - something they would hunt others down for.

I actually really enjoyed it, partly because it was just nice to see a new Miami! The shots of Brazil were very good, I liked H at the statue but the kneeling in front was a little over the top and hammed up a bit I thought!
It was strange for H to crouch and whisper to Ray, then stand up and pose to say 'I love you', very strange sequence, all close and personal would have been better!

As for Eric and justice, H did kill Riaz before he killed Eric, so it was somewhat justified, even if it did feel vigilante. I was sad not to see anyone from the lab interacting with H when he returned!

I thought however the real star of this one was Calleigh, I thought she did a great job in the leadership role...fun, supportive, and authorative..

All in all I enjoyed it, can't wait for next week.

Ooooh FiveUS are showin an Omnibus of Season 5. Rio is on tonight @ 9pm so.

That is good news :D but they never did it for New York :rolleyes:

It's called 'Going Under' and here's the summary from the Radio Times magazine (containing mild spoilers):
When a man plummets from the balcony of a high-rise apartment building, it looks like suicide. That's until the team discover he was shot with a very unusual weapon. As Calleigh drives back to the lab with evidence from the scene, her jeep is forced off the road and into a canal. She narrowly escapes, but all that remains of the evidence is a note revealing a connection to motorcycle gang the Crypt Kings.

If you like reading amusing reviews, here's a link to the Radio Times CSI Miami Episode page.

Thanks for the link Lucy, I love the Radio Times reviews for all the CSI shows they are always amusing. :lol:

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. I've missed the beginning of the season because I was away but it seems like such a long time since I saw a new Miami episode I'll be tuning in regardless and catching the one I've missed later. :)

Oh they are very funny, and indeed quite right about Cal's make-up :)

I enjoyed last nights episode was nice to see Horatio genuienly concerned about one of his team members again, and I thought Cal did a really good job again too, she has definately been a lot more confident and in control these first two episodes...more like the old Calleigh.

It is getting more predictable though, when those bikers sped out of the back door I said H would be there.

But his lack of doing anything except talk on the phone, stand in corridors, pass evidence from one hand to the next, and draw a gun is a little off putting and much more noticable from these to episodes so far. Even his sympathy and wisdom seems a little forced these days...esp the ending to Jake.

Although it did amuse me for a Star Wars flash back...'Don't go to the dark side Jake..my brother did and now he's Darth Vader' would have been a better end :lol:

Back