At Last! UK gets Season 5!

Re: At Last! UK S 5

Soon as I know I'll programme Sky+ to automatically record it, even though I wont be able to watch for it for a couple of nights. I hate working nights!
Enjoy it people...I'll be jealous!

Annwn said:
Soon as I know I'll programme Sky+ to automatically record it, even though I wont be able to watch for it for a couple of nights. I hate working nights!
Enjoy it people...I'll be jealous!

I'm more jealous of you havin' Sky+ :lol: I have stoooooopid Virgin Media and my 'rents won't change it :rolleyes:

Anyways.....up until Saturday I hadn't seen the TV ad for S5Miami, but ever since I must have seen it every hour I've had Five on :lol:

Will anyone be watchin the 3hour Season 4 Finale repeat Marathon tonight? I think I might squeeze it in between the Gym and er, bed :lol: I don't like seeing Jessop die though :(

Yeah I have seen the Channel 5 advert :) I'll be watching the Season 4 Marathon Episodes tonight. I am so looking forward to next week now :)

I have to work tonight and wont get in till after 4am :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: . Still, I can always watch on DVD some time.

*I can sympathise and to an extent understand your parents. Sky is really expensive and to get the chanels you want, you have to take an awful lot you don't*

The only 1 i missed out of S4 was (Rampage) so will be watching that 1 epi and regret it in the morning when i get up at 4:30am for work

We used to have Sky, but for some unknown reason 5 years ago changed to cable. Although we do have the full Virgin Media package with all the premium Movie and Sports channels, the only channels we are missin is SSN and SN and SO which Sky pulled from VM in March, I have the box in my room aswell :p, but I do pay for it all. Its not all bad I guess. But when I can afford it I'm subscribing to V+

Anyway........ that was a little OT there sorry :p

wow, the marathon last night was excellent! hadn't seen the second to last episode and that was amazing. in fact, i got into it thst much when H was having that shootout, my blokey came downstairs to see what i was hollering about! :lol:

can't WAIT till next week now! :D

I watched the S4 finale again last night with my mum because she didn't see it when it originally aired.

I must say I don't like Miami as much as the other two but I am looking forward to S5. July 17! Only 6 days away!

just a quick post to say Total TVguide has got a the article for Csi Miami DC is on the front cover and the rest is on page 5 happy reading :) can not get near a printer so can't scan and or post it :(

Just as well you couldn't you might've got into trouble with copyright or something like that.

Ooo DC on the front, must go and find that...enjoyed the marathon, was very tired the next day but had a long discussion with one of my students about the epi, so made it all worth while!!

Five is still poor in my area, so will be watched through snow :rolleyes: still wouldn't miss it :)

Footyliz he also on the front cover of tv & satalight

Only watched Rampage thougth it was good epi. The courtroom and the shootout scenes were like go H go,had tears in my eyes when Eric got the call from H to say his sis had gone :(

Back