Ask William Petersen Your Questions

After 8 years on the show you'll be taking with you some fond memories, but which one sticks in your mind the most? What was your favourite case?

Christopher Evans

The New Forest, England;UK

Now that you are going back to the theater in Chicago, Is there a chance that you will do any theater in the Northeast again? The Boston/RI area. [/FONT][/COLOR]
I’m holding out faith that you do

Thank You,
Nancy Fothergill
Derry, New Hampshire

Last edited:
Although I'm a fan of the character, Gil Grissom, I'm more a fan of the actor William Petersen. Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years professionally and/or personally?

Shari Hayes
Rosenhayn, NJ

Hi Billy,

Since you spent so long in the character of Grissom, how do you stop him having an influence on you especially now that you'll be doing other roles. Do you find yourself sometimes thinking in terms of what he would do?

Thank you.
Audrey, Dublin (Ireland)

So we know how you feel about Marg and Jorja. I would like to know what you think of the rest of you castmates? Like George, Eric, Gary, etc. What does Grissom think about Nick, Greg, Warrick, etc?

Julia
Chicago, IL

1. What aspect of Gilbert Grissom do/did you like the least or would you have liked to change, and what aspect of this character would you have liked to explore a little bit more?

2. There seems to be certain on and off animosity between Grissom and Greg that has been hinted at but not shown a lot. How would you define the relationship between them both? is it different from the relationship with Warrick or Nick?

3. What did Gilbert Grissom as a character teach you while playing him all these years? And Sara and the other characters?

Thank you very much.

Lucia Pacheco.
Bucaramanga, Colombia (South America)

Last edited:
William (I'm not calling you Billy because I don't know you) I know this may sound stupid, but how do Americans speak? How do they move their teeth and tongue and mouth? Because at school at the moment I'm doing a view from the bridge?
Sincerely yours.
Tim Sillery
Sutton Coldfield
Birmingham
England.

Since you will be doing mostly plays in the future, is there any chance you will perform in a play in Washington, DC? That would be my only opportunity to see you in a play. Also want to say, we will miss you terribly on CSI.

Julia Graffam
Fairfax, VA

Hi Billy

Just wanted to say THANK'S for giving us 9 years of you, and your a 1,000 watt light in a 100 watt world A unique man, no one ever like you. So, what are your future plans, say where do you see yourself in 5 years professionally? and also thank's for giving us the fantastic GSR romance, what great insight you had on that winner:thumbsup:

Linda
Riverside, CA.

Mr. Peterson,

What are some of the memories/experiences you will take with you from your 9 years on the show?

Thanks you for all the good times you gave the fans.

Edie Evans
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Many actors, including yourself, have commented on how hard it is to get rid of a character between shooting scenes and episodes. How have you learned to seperate your personal life from the characters you take on?

Eric Caldwell
Bowling Green, KY

Last edited:
When you began shaping the character of Grissom, in the beginning of the show's run, where did you draw your inspiration from? Did you draw more from your personal life, people you knew, or an idol of yours?

Hi William Petersen !

I read that you were interested to turn an episode of CSI in Paris. At what stage is this project ? Why Paris ? Why France ?
When you were in the Basque country in 70's, it was a period enlivened in Spain...Franco had not died yet and the Basque freedom fighters continued to commit attacks. How did an American comedian live these various contexts of violence ? What incidences on your activities of theater, on your life at this moment ?

The direction (and sense) which you gave to your career shows your indifference of system star ; it is your strength...keep it !
Take care of you and good luck for the continuation.

Béatrice, Paris, France[/quote]

Mr Petersen,

Thank you for all the years on CSI! How was it to work with Melinda Clarke over the course of the show?

Ada from Gdansk, Poland

hey Mr.Petersen! i got a couple of questions..

1. what is the funniest thing that happened on set?
2. did you pull a gag on another member of the cast?did another member pull one on you?what was it?
3. what do you think Grissom will say about Horatio if he ever had the chance to know him?

A big fan of yours
Alice

Back