Are We Paying You By The Word? - The CSI Booklist

Ten Ways To Courageously Break Up With Your Significant Other, by Sara Sidle, with enthusiastic rear-cover blurb by Gil Grissom

How To Really Pull Off Witty One-Liners, by Jim Brass

Surviving the Improbable Head Injury, by Eric Delko and Ryan Wolfe

How To Make Cancer Glamorous, by Marisol Delko-Caine

--> For the last one, I have to say that that was just about the least believable portrayal of cancer, especially leukemia, that I've ever seen. I think I could write a paper on all the uglifying side effects that, logically, should have been there.

Charm: The Guide to Winning People Over, Getting the Girl and Generally Being a Svelte, Smooth, Mature and Endearing Individual, by David Hodges

So You're a Dedicated, Quirky, and Devilishly Handsome Lab Tech: Now What? - by Adam Ross

The Art of the Airport Car Chase - by Horatio Caine

I hope I'm not being repetitious:

Maintaining Relationships: When Forever is What You Crave by Eric Delko, Forward by Horatio Caine

Gun Control: Friend or Foe by Calleigh Duquesne

The Art of Dressing Macho - A Dummy's Guide For Fashion by Ryan Wolfe

If You Can't Love the One You Want Then Love The One You're With by Calleigh Duquesne; Forward by Natalia Boa Vista

Truth and Consequences: Making Relationships Work by Jake Berkley

Last edited:
Life Among the Living: A Socially Inept's Guide to Fitting In by Sid Hammerback

One Woman: The Guide to Staying Faithful by Danny Messer co-authored by Eric Delko

101 Pick-up Lines That Won't Let You Down by Gil Grissom and chapters by Mac Taylor
(even thought I love Mac's social awkwardness he just isn't savvy in that area)

How to Keep a Relaxed and Comfortable Team Atmosphere: Just Say NO to Office Affairs by Gil Grissom and Sara Sidle

How To Avoid Shooting Incidents, by Ray Langston, with prologue by Jim Brass

(With the new season coming up, I thought it was time to revive this thread.)

How To Make Cancer Glamorous, by Marisol Delko-Caine

--> For the last one, I have to say that that was just about the least believable portrayal of cancer, especially leukemia, that I've ever seen. I think I could write a paper on all the uglifying side effects that, logically, should have been there.

I agree with you 100%, Happyharper. Never have I seen such a healthy, robust chemo patient.

From Kick-Butt Cop to Co-Dependent Girlfriend in One Season by Yelina Salas.

Dressing for That Next Big Promotion by Rick Stetler

Ten Stupid Things Women Do to Mess Up Their Relationships by Calleigh DuQuesne, co-written by the late John Hagan, Peter Elliot, and Eric Delko

Last edited:
101 Ways To Survive Joining A Hit TV Show by Riley Adams

I Just Got Shot: How To Deal With Workplace Injuries by Horatio Caine

When The Job Gets To Be Too Much, Stay Away by Sara Sidle

I Wasn't Even Written Out by Sofia Curtis, foreword by Riley Adams

Rising The Ranks: How To Become A Supervisor In Three Weeks by Ray Langston

I like this thread. *smirks*

How to Leave Your Job and Come Back Successfully by Sara Sidle.

Managing Work and Motherhood without Whining About Your Spouse by Lindsay Monroe

How to Piss Off Nearly The Entire Fanbase by The Miami, Vegas and NY PTB

Crossing Over by Ray Langston

In The Jungle (the Mighty Jungle) by Gil Grissom with forward by Sara Sidle

How To Survive A Work related injury without changing your personality by Eric Delko

Last edited:
Back