Are We Paying You By The Word? - The CSI Booklist

A Baker's Dozen by Stella Bonasera and Lindsay Monroe

Never Trust a C.O. by Mac Taylor

Last edited:
This is a funny thread. And Ijust found it!

Ok here's my go at it:

How to solve your problems without the use of violence.... or a gun. by Horatio Caine

Percocet and I by Don Flack

Open and Shut: The Jack Mulroney Case by Mac Taylor and Don Flack

Stupidity( and Kindness) can kill You by Mac Taylor

Prison Life on the Obverse Side--A Psychological Study by Sheldon Hawkes

Tanglewood Memories by Danny Memories

Steak Marinade---The secrets of a Chef by Sid Hammerbeck

The Enigmatic Killer by Peyton Driscoll

The Cannoli Homicide by Stella Bonasera and Lindsay Monroe

Last edited:
How To Make a Cheesy Unecessary Comment Into a Two-Minute Mini Drama (and look snazzy doing it.) - By Horatio Caine

Life Is More Than Success: A Guide to Tuning Down the Competitiveness - by Ryan Wolfe

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Run 'Em Over: A Guide for Those Stuck Between a Rock and Windshield - by Greg Sanders

Lab Rat. My Personal Recollations by Greg Sanders, prefaces by Gill Grissom, Sara Sidle and Nick Stokes

The Trials of a Mother by Alex Woode

To Serve and to Protect--the Diary of a CSI by Ryan Wolfe

The Murder of a Sports Fanatic by Sid Hammerbeck

The Kiss of Death and its Antidote by Lindsay Monroe, Don Flack and Danny Messer

Last edited:
Alas Poor Warrick,We Knew Him Well by Gil Grissom,Catherine Willows,Nick Stokes,Sara Sildle,Jim Brass and Greg Sanders

1001 things to do when you're dead by Warrick Brown,Aiden Burn,Holly Gibbs and Tim Speedle

1001 things to do when you're dead by Warrick Brown,Aiden Burn,Holly Gibbs and Tim Speedle
Dont you mean "1001 things to do when you're dead by Warrick Brown,Aiden Burn,Holly Gibbs and Tim Speedle, as told to Melinda Gordon, the Ghost Whisperer"?

Performing Autopsies on Your Friends and Co-workers, by Al Robbins, Alexx Woods, and Sheldon Hawkes

Last edited:
oooh lol good one. I never thought of that :)

*always gets a laugh of that char having the same first name as her*

Honest To The Core: My Career In Law Enforcement, by Jeff McKeen, with foreward by Judge Cohen

Revenge Is Best Served Cold, by Holly Gribbs as told to the Ghost Whisperer

Last edited:
If Looks Could Kill... by Jethro Gibbs

Wipe That Smug Look Off Your Face, Fed! as told by Jethro Gibbs to Gil Grissom

The Three Faces Of Ryan Wolfe: A Medico-Social Study by Alex Woode, Calleigh Duquesne , Eric Delko and Horatio Caine.

Last edited:
Back