Any secrets?

G

Name one thing, what your friends and family doesn't know about you?

My awful :) secret is blogging and chatting. Nobody of my closest people doesn't know anything about my hobby.

nobody i know, knows that, when i'm home alone i watch my favourite CSI episodes over & over again(anyones that have GSR in them!) also nobody knows i go on CSItalk, i'd never heard the end of it!!!! :)

Sara & Grissom, Forever & Forever....!!!
GeekLove Forever.... :)

I write fan fiction for CSI. I even gave Grissom a girlfriend that he didn't work with or already have a relationship with. I spend at least 4 hours a day watching CSI if my friends knew this they would lock me up. They already think that I talk about the characters too much. Grissom is the best he rocks. :devil: :devil:

most of mine are chase/cameron ones (alot of them) and snickers, and one greg one but i was told i write better house ones then csi but csi is like THE best tv show known to man kind!!! plus house

*laughs* I can beat you PizzaPie I watch Disney , I dont have kids of my own and i'm 33 (nearly 34)
My Secret? Most people offline dont know I write fics, they know I'm obsessed with CSI and that i'm clearly Snicker but they dont know I write (My Niece and My Bro in laws Mom knows and they've said I should send it somewhere apparently they think i'm Tv show Writer material I However think I'm not)

(for sara getting pregnant with nicks baby, now that is shoe material)

my secret that i hate is that family guy is funny but im sick of the "just like the time" jokes, it was funnier before

SaraSidleStokes said:
*laughs* I can beat you PizzaPie I watch Disney , I dont have kids of my own and i'm 33 (nearly 34)
My Secret? Most people offline dont know I write fics, they know I'm obsessed with CSI and that i'm clearly Snicker but they dont know I write (My Niece and My Bro in laws Mom knows and they've said I should send it somewhere apparently they think i'm Tv show Writer material I However think I'm not)

that's why I don't show people my fics, I am like "Correction guys, they are crap!"

I have to admit: I've also obsessions, e.g Eddie.

And I hate my boss in office.

My secret: I cry when I miss a new CSI episode...and I'm 18...ha I know, I'm pathetic. Only my roommates know...cause they've seen me cry over it.

How the hell can I tell my parents that I write smut in penta and tetra-meter?? :rolleyes:

They'll be like: "Ohhh Jayney, nice poem, very rhythmic and such, but what's all that dirty-stuff about?" Nahh, rather not having them know about it.

Back