Any fans of Guns N Roses or AC/DC!?!?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by csilouise, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Calihan

Calihan Captain

What does everybody think of the Guns N Roses song "Paitence"? I love that song and the rest of GNR Lies. Even "The Spagetti Incident" wasn't half bad.

2. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

I used to like Patience, but I turn the radio channel now whenever I hear it--don't know why, but there's usually something better on ;)

I love AC/DC...My favourite song is Dirty Deeds, it's one of those songs where when you're driving, your steering wheel turns into a drum (even if you aren't really hitting it) and everyone looks at you like you're nuts. My visors are actually those CD holders with the cannon from the CD "For Those About to Rock" artwork on them. Some other favourites are:
    --Shook me All Night long
    --Money Talks
    --Who Made Who
    --Hell's Bells
    --Thunderstruck
    --Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
    --For Those About to Rock
    --If You Want Blood
    --Back in Black
    --Givin' the Dog a Bone

I could go on for a while, but you get the idea. I remember when I first started liking AC/DC, I was at a carnival, and everyone was singing to this music that I didn't know of really. I went onto the Zipper for the first time in my life, and was screaming my head off, and as we were at the top, it was spinning and spinning and spinning, and the song that was blasting on the loudspeakers was Dirty Deeds.

For those about to rock....we salute you!

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I take it you're more of a Brian Johnson fan. Personally I think his great album was Back in Black, everything after that was average at best.

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

Dear God, I didn't even know a thread like this existed! *wrings hands together*
    Oooh, I love my Guns N Roses. I mean, I own Appetite For Destruction and Lies, but I mostly listen to AFD like a drug. Axel, Slash, Duff. Ahhh....

As for ACDC, my Dad owns like, iunno, 3 of their CDs or something. He has quite the few. Favourite song by them: Thunderstruck

5. Chez

Chez CSI Level One

I love my old Guns n Roses CD/Vinyl Collection. *remembers the good old 80/90´s when i saw them live a couple of times* Those were the days :D I just read that they gonna do some festival gigs in Europe this summer. But it´s not them same without the original band members. I keep them in my memory the way they were :lol:

6. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I don't know if you all know this but according to Rolling Stone, Axl has said that Chinese Democracy will be on shelves some time this year, likely mid-late November.

7. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

AC/DC! I love them! :D My favorite songs from them has gotta be "Highway To Hell", "It's A Long Way To The Top" and "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap". Basically, I love all of their songs.

8. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I just got the ultimate collection of AC/DC from my parents for my birthday!! I'm listing to it right know!!!

9. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Is that an actual compilation from AC/DC, I thought the only compilation they had was Bonfire. Happy late birrthday Nick_Wolfe_Danny.

10. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

I love AD/DC very much... :)
    I have many old LPs from the group.

And my favourite album is * Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap * !!
    Is so condemned good !!

11. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I Love Guns N' Roses, check out the name. But i'm really into old rock, 60's, 70's and 80's.

12. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I really like guns n' roses. i just went through them on my ipod. my mom always listened to them while i was growing up and she kind of got me hooked.

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

My Favorites are:
    AC-DC
    Ram Jam
    Jame's Gang
    Led Zeppelin
    Lynard Skynard (I can actally play Freebird on my guitar from heart)
    The Who
    The Eagles
    David Bowie
    Kid Rock
    Bob Seeger

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Just thought I;d share this, a few days ago on myspace music I found a couple pages of GNR bootlegs. One of them was GNR and The Rolling Stones doing Salt of the Earth together and the other page was of leaked Chinese Democracy traks.

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I love AC/DC, partly because its Aussie (I think) and I have "AC/DC Live" on CD. My favorite songs by them are:

Highway to Hell
    Thunderstruck
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

and a few others.... :)