Any fans of Guns N Roses or AC/DC!?!?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by csilouise, Oct 13, 2005.

1. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

Aww I wish I could have went to see them. I've only recently started loving them and in '92 I would have been.. 2/3 years old- so I wouldn't have really remembered them anyway. :D

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Oooh... Forgot to mention AC/DC songs... Hard as a Rock of course :D And then Got you by the Balls and Thunderstorm

3. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

I like 'Let Me Put My Love Into You' and also 'Smoke On The Water' but my fave right now is 'You Shook Me All Night Long'. I just have to get up and (try to) dance.

4. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

I heard Bon Jovi were doing a tour next year. I would die to go to that!

5. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Smoke on the Water is awesome. That is the ringtone on my cell phone. Friends of mine do an instrumental version of that with a guitar, an upright bass, a flute, and a violin. It rocks.

6. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

I've got a cool recording of the start of Sweet Child O' Mine on my phone. It's pretty cool :D

7. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

I love that song. I was at work the other day, and my phone went off. And one of the doctors was looking around, and said "Is that Smoke on the Water? Where is that coming from?" I had to admit it as my phone. He thought it was hilarious.

8. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Patience by GnR is another fav. I just love the acoustic guitar sound.

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Child O' Mine is a all time favourite, I used to dance to that in my bedroom when I was young. :lol: It`s such a great song thou along with `live & let die'

10. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

i love them both!!! by AC/DC i love highway to hell and by guns and roses welcome to the jungle....some hot stuff in their music. ya

11. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

It's so hard to pick a favourite song. Once you think you got one, someone else says another awesome song and you need to reconsider.

12. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

I know! I have been doing that through this entire thread. I think I have a favorite, and then someone mentions one that I had forgotten about. I think it is just imposible to choose one.

13. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

I completely. And totally forgot about the other AC/DC song I love. "Shake Your Foundations". I would sing it for you all, but darn the luck, no means to on this board. :p

Yeah, Bon Jovi is doing a tour next year. In fact, they added two extra dates in T.O. the January 23rd show sold out so fast. They added the 22nd the same day. They went to. The tix for the 21st went on sale this past Saturday. People had been sleeping outside ticketmaster,just to be sure. The program director at my station, said he has had so many requests for BJ tix that it has surpased the U2 requests back in September. :lol: (U2 had four sold out shows in T.O.)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

wait a minute.... that sounds awfully lie me!! :p.... are you from barrhead!.... and if you are and youre talking about me its not a perm its natural curls!! :cool:

anyway guns n roses are THE ebst band ever....im absolutely obsessed with slash..... my favourite g'n'r songs are - nightrain, estranged and one in a million! i have all their albums.... best one by far is AFD! im a bit of an AC/DC fan i only own back in black and hoenslty cant see myself buying anymore.... anwyay does anyone like aeromith!?

15. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

I'm not from Barrhead, I'm from Dundee. But cool if you have hair like Slash!

I like Aerosmith too, but only some of their songs. I like Janie's Got a Gun.