Any fans of Guns N Roses or AC/DC!?!?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by csilouise, Oct 13, 2005.

1. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

:lol:

We can't really keep talking about all these classic bands without mentioning The Who. Any other fans here of them?

2. wibble

wibble Corpse

Good heavens! I love The Who! :eek: (and not just because they have theme tune to CSI: LV :lol:, though their 'Who Are You? tune is great :D ). Anybody else own the Ultimate Collection cd of the band, or any of their other albums? :) I know that the songs on some of their U.S albums are different to the ones released on their albums in the U.K.

*listens to full-length version of Who Are You?*

3. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

I wouldn't say I am a huge fan of The Who- I prefer Guns N Roses and AC/DC but some of their songs are quite good- including Who Are You.

4. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

Wow. I have just found the most fantastic song. It's actually a remix of You Shook Me All Night Long- AC/DC. Just think of it 100x better.

Featuring Bon Jovi, Metallica, Nirvana, Guns N Roses, Def Lappard and Van Halen (and of course AC/DC). You Just gotta hear this song!!!

PM me your email or something and I will send you it back. (This song is so (enter swear word here) fantastic!)

5. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

actually just bobbing the head along probably wouldn't do as much damage. can you imagine when we all hit 70 and are trying to head bang the damage we will be doing? :eek:

6. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

:lol: I can only imagine.

7. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

BITCH FIGHT!!!

ok back on topic, lol, i like velvet revolver too, again mainly coz of slash, I LUV SLASH!!!

listening to november rain atm, dude i luv this song

8. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

I also love November Rain. Right this minute I am listening to HIM, Wings of a Butterfly- I like HIM aswell!

9. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

Anyone like Aerosmith?

I think I heard somewhere that Kerrang did a poll thing- 50 greatest songs to rock the world.

Number one= Welcome to the Jungle (I think, If I can remember correctly)

10. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

WHEE! I have the Ultimate Hits Collection! :D I love the songs of Pinball Wizard, Picture Of Lily, Squeeze Box and Sister Disco. But most of them rocks though.

11. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I love both Guns N Roses and AC/DC! For Guns N Roses it'll have to be Welcome to the jungle. I always have to get up and dance when I hear that song. It makes me feel so empowered :lol: As for AC/DC, gotta be Thunderstruck or Back in Black!

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I also really like knocking on heavens door, it`s so nice and there version of every rose has it`s thorn. :D

13. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I love Aerosmith, they are from the city of Boston MA which is about 15 minutes away from my home town.

I only have two albums Toys in the Attic and Pump. I want more but I bought a few CDs a couple days ago so I'm not getting any soon.

I have a few artists that I think You all will like.

Jimi Hendrix
    Led Zeppelin
    Sex Pistols
    The Doors
    Van Halen
    Motley Crue
    Pink Floyd
    Black Sabbath
    Cream
    Janis Joplin
    U2
    Nirvana
    Deep Purple
    Grateful Dead.

14. csilouise

csilouise Police Officer

All great artists! People don't make good music like they used to.

You know what I hate? I hate the people that copy all the good songs.
    Mcfly for example did a cover for Pinball Wizard (I'm not sure if it was released) and it was so much worse than the original. That just makes me mad.

15. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

I love 'em both. I had tickets to the Gn'R Metallica show back in '92. I was so excited the night before, I couldn't sleep. i had the radio on. That is when I heard James had been burned so severely. I was so crushed. I did get to see them the next month though, so I was happy.

Okay. My fave Guns track is "Used To Love Her". As for AC/DC it has to be "Big Balls". I know, they are kings of innuendoes. But "Big Balls" surpasses them all. ...That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p