Another NY RP-A New Fight-Smacked

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Re: A New Fight

Danny stood next to Lindsay, smirking as he turned to look at Flack and Aiden. He soon rubbed the back of his head when Aiden smacked him. "I won't deny that he's handsome, but God forbid I ever go to bed with him," he said with a laugh. (Not! :p)

Flack smiled at Lindsay before laughing at what Danny said. "Oh sure! You'd die to go to bed with me," he teased. "I'm just that good."

"You should be dubbed the department slut, because I swear you've hit on most everyone now," Danny stated.

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

The last thing Danny said made Lindsay a bit uncomfortable. She knew she had cheated on Danny with Flack and now that he called him a slut, she felt like one of his little one night stands for some reason, even if she didn't let it get that far. She was still very insecure about that and the reference he made was not helping. Her smile slowly faded as she walked to the wall in the back of the room and leaned herself against it.

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Aiden raised an eyebrow at Danny, before smacking him again, and walking over to Flack, and sitting on his lap, "Besides theres only room for me anyways" she smirked.

4. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack had quieted when Danny said that. He leaned back when Aiden sat in his lap, gently wrapping his arms around her and hugging her back to him. Flack gently kissed Aiden's cheek, not saying much of anything. "Yeah, I know Messer," he said lightly.

Danny mentally kicked himself for saying that. He'd said it without thinking, and it was a stupid mess up. Danny leaned over and whispered something to Flack, which made the other's gaze snap up to Danny and watch the smaller man as he went over to Lindsay. Danny gently wrapped Lindsay up in his arms and pulled her away from the wall. "I'm sorry," he said quietly.

Flack had stared at Danny for a few seconds before he looked over to Mac and Stella and then to Aiden.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"Feel like it sometimes...And I bet Stella feels like the mom..." Mac chuckled, then got quiet when things got more serious. He watched, hoping things were okay, having to fight the urge to doze off.

The doctor and a nurse came back then with a gurney and Mac got transferred onto it. He told the others goodbye (but only for a while)and waited for their replies, the medical staff waiting a moment before taking him out while he talked to his little group.

6. CathStokes

Aiden got up off of Flack, long enough to hug Mac and to whisper in his ear, "Your going to be fine, Stay strong" and felt tears forming but kept them back, and then pulled away, smiling at Mac, and went back into Flack's arm, and nudged him towards Mac.

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack soon got up as well and went over to Mac, smirking a bit. "I'll be waitin' for ya," he said leaning down to give the other man a friendly hug. "And I demand a rematch from earlier, old man." When Flack pulled back he was grinning cheekily.

Danny looked to Lindsay for a moment, motioning for a second before he went over to Mac, giving the man a hug as well. "Have fun," he said quietly. "I'll be here when you come to."

8. CathStokes

Aiden wrapped her arms around one of Flack's arms, and smiled at him, and laid her head on him.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"Thanks." Mac told them. "Though I won't really relax until they're done slicing into my head altogether later on." He looked to Stella. "I'll be back to you, promise" he smiled at her.

10. CathStokes

Aiden leaned into Flack, and kissed him, She was scared for Mac, but didn't want to voice it.

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"Here's fighting," Flack said with a smile, raising an invisible glass of champange. He soon wrapped Aiden up close to him, kissing her back softly. "Don't worry," he whispered gently.

(Next one starts ^_^)

12. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

1000 posts= locked ;)

Sissi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.