Another NY RP-A New Fight-Smacked

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Re: A New Fight

Flack put on a very convincing pout, looking at Danny with watery, sad eyes. "Dan, I can't believe you would do that to me..." he whimpered, trying not to grin and lose his face. "Aiden, it's not okay, he lied to me. He was drunk and drunk enough not to remember. I knew I shoulda said no."

Danny actually thought Flack was being serious, because he remembered waking up on Flack's couch the next morning with a bad headache and a hangover. "...Jesus Christ what did I do?" he whispered to himself, covering his eyes with his hand.

2. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"I will be right beside you when you wake up I promise." Stella said.

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Aiden held in her laughter at Danny, and leaned her head against Flacks, and rubbed his back, "I know, thats a mean Danny"

4. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Lindsay just stayed shyly behind Flack, desperate not to make her wrist wound known. She didn't do anything when they all joked. If anything, she just looked at Flack ashamedly. "No one is taking my Danny." she spoke up when she realized that Danny thought he was serious. She had made the mistake and pointed at Flack with her injured wrist, but she played it off like nothing was wrong, even though she was now blushing wildly.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Mac laughed at the exchange. "Yeah and who gets to wear the white dress?" he played along with a giggle. The meds were making him a little woozy, but he wasn't out of it yet.

6. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack spied the bandage on Lindsay's wrist, his gaze flicking up to her eyes with slight question. He wondered what had happened to the pair but didn't venture a question. He looked from Aiden to Mac and smirked. "Like hell I'm wearing a frilly white dress!" he stated. Flack slipped the ring onto his right ring finger instead of his left, looking to Danny with an amused laugh.

Danny stared at everyone equally, his brow raising when he saw Flack put the ring on the wrong hand and at the other's laugh. "You were screwin' with me," Danny said flatly. "God damnit, Flack!" He went over and whacked Flack upside the head.

Flack grinned and reached out suddenly pulling a struggling Danny onto his lap and keeping him there. "I knew you had a change of heart," he said with a smirk. Flack felt Danny elbow his stomach, wincing slightly before effectively pinning Danny's limbs. "Don't make me pull out my freakin' handcuffs."

7. CathStokes

Aiden burst out in laughter, and nudged Danny's arm, "Aww such a pretty couple"

8. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny looked up at Aiden and glared. "Shut up," he said, struggling against Flack's hold again but soon giving up. "If your legs weren't so freakin' bony!"

Flack had to laugh. "Oh c'mon, you like it when I tease you."

9. CathStokes

Aiden laughed and whispered in Danny's ear, "You know you like it" and winked at Flack.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Mac couldn't stop laughing at the visual Flack had conjured up.

"Play nice or I'll send you to your rooms" Mac laughed, tired now but enjoying the show just the same.

11. Wyoming

Lindsay soon smiled, noting that Flack had probably seen her bandage, but didn't say anything about it. She would talk to him later. For now, she was going to take advantage of Danny being pinned down. She smirked to Flack before speaking. "Thanks for holding him down Don, I swear he can never sit still." she said with a smile before walking over to them. She beant down over Danny, and placed a hand on his cheek before leaning down and kissing him passionatly for everyone to see.

12. CathStokes

Aiden smirked at Flack, when Lindsay and Danny started kissing, "Poor Don, Dan is cheating on you"

13. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny glared at Mac and Aiden before looking up at Lindsay. He gently kissed her back before smirking at what Aiden said. Danny leaned up to press deeper into the kiss for a moment.

Flack gave Mac a frown. "No, you ain't my Dad," he said flatly before addressing Aiden. "I know! It's horrible.. The slut." Flack soon looked at Lindsay and Danny, raising a brow. "If you two wanna do it, go to the next room, 'cause my lap ain't open for that."

14. Wyoming

Lindsay pulled away when Flack said that. She laughed a little and then helped Danny up. She looked at Flack and smirked at him. She shook her head and smiled. "Sorry Flack, but I had to get my boyfriend out of your lap." she told him. "Here's a little something for your troubles." she said, leaning in to kiss his cheek in a friendly gesture. "The rest I'll leave up to Aiden." she said as she smiled up to her."

15. CathStokes

Aiden smiled at Lindsay, and hit Danny on the back of the head, "Thats for cheating on my boyfriend!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.