Another NY RP-A New Fight-Smacked

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: A New Fight

Lindsay smiled and placed a hand on his cheek. She kissed him deeply for a moment before pulling away just enough to look into his eyes and speak. "I love you too Danny, you mean the world to me. I love you more than anyone in the world. Hell Danny, I love you more than life itself." she told him.

2. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny gently kissed Lindsay back deeply, arms wrapping tight around her to hug her to him. "I love you too, Linds," he said quietly. "Come on Linds," Danny said now. "Let's go in and see the others. Flack and Aid are already in there, we should be too."
    ---
    Flack was concerned and worried. It was written all over his face and in his eyes. "You mean that literally or figuratively? Because either way.." Flack trailed off, he didn't need to say anything more.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"I don't know if it'll go that far but I do know I can't stand the thought of not working...my job has been my life...well, until now I guess. I *do* still have Stella, which is most important. But not working isn't something I care to consider yet anyway."

4. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack gently let Aiden go and took a seat in one of the chairs next to Mac, leaning forward, elbows resting on his knees. "Nah, you gotta come back. You're tough as nails, Mac," he said with a light smile.

5. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"tough but stubborn sometimes." Stella finally spoke. "Hey Aid it's good to see you." she told her with a smile. "You been doing alright?"

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Aiden smiled at Stella, "I've been good, yeah its good to see you too, How are you?"

7. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"I'm good." Stella replied. "Actually a lot better than I've been for the past month." she said.

8. CathStokes

Aiden nodded, and raised her eyebrow slightly, "Really?"

9. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"Well I had been before this happened to Mac." Stella said softly. "Alots happened. Danny's brother beaten, then me being attacked and then Don with the bomb. And now Mac's in the hospital. I had been doing alright for a couple of weeks but now this." Stella rambled on.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"I guess you and I are taking care of each other" Mac told Stella with a smile.

The doctor came back in then to talk to Mac again. "We were able to get you a spot in the OR a bit sooner than we'd originally hoped. How are you feeling? It seems your alarms were going off...can you tell me about this episode?"

"Not as nasty as that first one, but it still took some out of me. I don't feel anything strange though..."

"We'll be able to give you some meds after the biopsy; there may have to be some slight adjustment afterward, but it should prevent any future siezures, hopefully."

He checked Mac over for any problems from the siezure, but fortunately he was all right.

"I'm going to go ahead and start the initial sedative into your IV line; you should start to feel sleepy fairly soon and then you'll get the mask when you get into the OR, of course. The procedure should take a couple of hours at most, and then you'll go to recovery and back here. It usually takes a day or so for the results to come in and we'll watch you closely in the meantime."

"all right."

The drug was injected into the IV tube and the doctor said they'd be back shortly to take Mac in and left Mac to allow the drug to begin taking effect.

"I don't think everyone will fit into recovery" Mac said with a slight laugh "But if you want to stay until I'm out, I'm okay with it. But it's okay if you want to leave, too, I don't mind. I'm actually not as worried about this one as I am about having my head sliced open and all that during the bigger one." He looked at Stella. "I know you'll be there when I wake up." He smiled at her. "I appreciate it."

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack watched quietly as the doctor went through his business, also while Mac was talking. His hands felt cold so he rubbed them together a bit, trying to warm them up as he listened. "Mac, if ya need anythin' over the next few days, or anythin' that needs to be taken care of, don't hesitate to ask, a'ight?" Flack said with a light smile. "Even if it's somethin' as simple as 'I need a glass of water'."

12. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Lindsay nodded and smiled. She took her hand in his and walked back to Mac's room. She walked in almost shyly behind Danny. She still had a huge bandage on her wrist and she knew that Flack didn't know what had happened, so she didn't want him to see it. It was going to be hard to keep it a secret, but she was ashamed of what stupid stunt she pulled and was going to try her best to keep it on the low.

13. CathStokes

Aiden smiled at Mac, "I agree with Don, If you need anything don't hestitate to ask" and looked at Stella, "Same goes for you"

14. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny gently squeezed Lindsay's hand in his, and they soon joined the others. He looked around at everyone once, choosing to be quiet for the moment.

Flack looked up when Danny and Lindsay walked into the room, smiling at them a bit before looking up to Aiden, then over to Stella and down to Mac. He sensed the heavy set mood and tried to lighten it. "So Messer was about to propose marrage to me the other day-"

"WHAT?!" Danny looked over at Flack and stared.

"-Saying he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Turns out he was cheatin' on me all along," Flack finished, cool as a cucumber.

"I musta did that when I was drunk, because I sure as hell don't remember buying a ring or sayin' any of that."

Flack smirked, reaching into his pocket and producing a silver celtic ring. Danny didn't really buy it, he had it since university, but nobody knew that. "So when's the big day, hunny buns?"

Danny looked at the ring then at Flack, his whole expression saying 'you've got to be kidding me..'. He was nearly floored.

15. CathStokes

Aiden put her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing, and kissed Flack's forehead, "Aww, it's okay baby"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.