ANNOUNCEMENT: Regarding Videos (Everyone Read)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by midnight_tiptoes, Feb 6, 2006.

1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Read my post again. I said most of these songs are obtained illegally, I never used the word 'all.'

Of course you guys can PM each other anything you want. PMs are unmoderated, and we can't really do anything about what you e-mail to each other, as that's not taking place in the boards.

3csi_vids hosts videos for all three CSIs, and like Jen said, you can always create a community. It's totally free.

If you guys wanna make a case for yourselves, I encourage you to head over to QSF and I'm sure TBonz will take your ideas into consideration. She'll also be able to answer all your questions concerning what's cool and what's not and whatnot.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

A moment of silence plese for vidders and fans of fan vids...

*sigh*

3. noreane

noreane Rookie

*sigh* well, it was good while it lasted folks :(. Guess I've gotta just keep my vids under lock and key now since I won;t be able to share them with you lots. But i have to say, it has been a wonderful experience and thank you all for the support ( eheemm, eheemm, just practising for my grammy awards speech .....hehehe )

Anyway to the mods, you guys ROCKS!!. I know you had to do whats need to be done. But thankyou all the same for the opportunity given.

All Hail CSI Vids!!!! :lol:

4. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I hope someone....please make a LJ for NY/Miami. I don't think that it is fair we have no place to go for our vids. but hey, if this keeps the board up... whatever.

5. csicat

csicat Police Officer

The lj community 3csi_vids is for all three shows. There aren't many up right now, but the more members that join the more videos there will be. :D

6. noreane

noreane Rookie

do you know how/where do i sign up it? :D

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Where I do sign up too? Or I don't have to sign up. I like to hear a music.

8. csicat

csicat Police Officer

If you don't have a livejournal, then you would need to go to livejournal.com first and create one. You don't have to update it or anything; you can just use it for the community.

Go to livejournal.com and search for the community name ^^. It should show up in your results. Once you find the community (so sorry I cannot post the link), click on the link at the top that says "user info". On the page that comes up there will be a thing that you can click on that says "Join this community" or something.

You won't have to join to see the videos, only to post. Good luck! :D :D

9. noreane

noreane Rookie

hey, i'm in it already. Thanks for your help csicat!!

I shall be seeing you there, babe!!! :D

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Actually, you don't even need to have a livejournal to see the videos other people created, but yeah, if you wanna post a video you do need to create an account.

It's free, though, and easy.

11. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ok, i've been wanting to make video's for awhile. And I recently discovered the program to make them on my computer. And I tried putting my dvd's in to make the vid's and its not working. So do I have to like get the episode's from some where else? Or what do i do?

12. bine

bine Prime Suspect

Oh man this is sad, because a few months ago i began to make music vids and two days ago i finally decided to make an account so that i could post my vids here. Now i see that we can´t post our vids here anymore, but i can understand this decision and i already join 3csi_vids livejournal community and when i found out how to upload my vids i will send them into the community.

But i also want to say that this whole video making wasn´t my only reason to make this account, because i like it very much to talk with you about CSI. I Just want to let you know it. :D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

speedmonkey2, pm me or tag my livejournal imzadi_gumdrop and I'll help you out

14. loves_csi

loves_csi CSI Level One

I am really going to miss everybody's vids. It would be worse if the entire site had to be shut down because of a lawsuit.

15. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ok I pmed you. Thank you for your offer to help :D :D