Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best quotes come when she is being a little sassy like the 'lube' comment. Or I also love the experiments with Mac. ;)

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I think the best quotes come when she is being a little sassy like the 'lube' comment. Or I also love the experiments with Mac. ;)

Like in Bad Beat (I think it's Bad Beat) where she's up to her neck in garbage and says to Mac, 'this new girl thing has really got to stop'. :lol:

^^ I love those moments too. And in this season where she puts the tie on Mac and Stella's like "I love it when she does this." When I first watched it I couldn't stop laughing as it sounded like the three of them had something kinky going on! :lol:

And the moment played out with screencaps .....

vlcsnap-77160.jpg

Lindsay: It's that time of the day again folks!

(I think Lindsay/Anna looks really cute here!)

vlcsnap-77314.jpg

<Stella thinking lustful thoughts about Mac ....>

Mac:<about Lindsay> I can't believe she's doing this in the middle of my office made of glass - anyone could see!

vlcsnap-77372.jpg

Stella and Lindsay see the funny side of it but Mac is still not amused.

:lol: Cracks me up every time ......

My favourite quote is when she says to Danny,

"Danny, you've been staring at the same piece of glass for five minutes. You want me to bag it for you, or are you waiting for it to turn back to sand?" :lol:

^^ :lol:

I know, when Stella said that it sounded like it was an everyday thing.
:lol: Maybe it is. :D
"Danny, you've been staring at the same piece of glass for five minutes. You want me to bag it for you, or are you waiting for it to turn back to sand?"
:lol: I love her clever one-liners. :D Missing them!!! I hope we get more of those when Montana gets back. Oh and I think the thread's over soon... anyone?

"Have you ever even seen a wheatfield?"

Yeah, looks like we are nearing the end of this thread. Who's making the new one?

"Who's the other walrus?" :lol:

muzzy loved those pic's! That scene was so funny! :)

There's another one where she smears some stuff that smell like rotten eggs :eek: on Mac's face(?). Can't remember the exact dialogue and the ep.

And as for who opens the new thread I guess we'll just have to wait and see who's online when we are at 1.000 posts :D

^^^ its 'Dancing with the Fishes' and I believe the dialogue goes like this:

Lindsay: (walks into Macs office holding a tray, places it on his desk and turns to Mac and Stella holding a packet in her hand) Who wants to play?
Mac: Hydrogen Sulfide?
Lindsay: Oh I borrowed that from the trace lab. That rotten egg smell... its absolutley awful.
Mac: Yes I know that. Why is it in my office?
Lindsay: For the sake of science. (squeezes some of the contents of the packet onto her fingers - glares at Mac)
Stella: Come'on Mac, its for science.
Mac: Alright, go 'head.
Lindsay: This was found on Harold Clavin's neck, the tram driver. (smears gel on Macs upper lip)
Mac: And now its on my lip... what is it?

.... yada yada yada.... ::takes a bow:: wow... Sometimes I freakin' amaze myself with the use-less knowledge in my brain. I cant remember Algebra equations, or the Periodic Table of Elements, but I can remember the dialogue of random TV show episodes (I'm the same way with F*R*I*E*N*D*S) eesh... but yay!

Here in Italy they just showed one of the two "Without a Trace" episodes Anna guest-starred in so I thought you guys might like a couple of pics:

anna1.jpg

anna2.jpg

She looks so different from Lindsay but then again, her character killed a man in cold blood... ;)

Txs CSINYRULZ that was the scene I was talking about *applauds* LOL -Why is it in my office? -For the sake of science! :lol:

And Orison those pics are great! She does look a bit different! Especially in the upper picture she doesn't look like Lindsay at all. ;)

I feel so stupid - a while back someone on this thread told us those ep's of WaT where going to be on a german channel that I can catch over here and I forgot to watch them :mad: :(; would have loved to see Anna play a cold blooded :eek: murderer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back