Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radical618 said:
I think I'm a lot like her so thats why I like her a lot.
Same here. I just can relate to her so much.
CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I had a crazy thought that this would be a good time to bring her old knife out.
Oh, that would be great. I can just see her chopping that snake's head of :eek:, before even considering asking for help :cool:

Aphina said:
..you can kind of see all the little attempts to hide her pregnacey...
:lol: LOL :lol: Little attempts :confused: Well, that's an understatement. When they're not hiding her belly behind bags, labcoats, desks, camera's or other people they're simply hiding Anna.

I hope they do figure out a nicer way to combine the pregnancy and her screentime, but I'm afraid it's gonna stay this way till after her maternity leave.

It was so funny Wednesday. I was like, why don't the just make Lindsay pregnant cause they're not hiding it all that well. It made me laugh. It's cute though, cause she's so small, and her belly is so big for her! Poor Anna.. :lol:

I'm so upset they can't put more of her in though. I understand completely why they cant (it's so obvious) I just wish there was a different way they could get her in more. Next week and eppy 12 should be interesting since they're very Lindsay-cenntric I think.. sorry if that's too spoilery... you can take it our if you want.

Yeah, they should think of more ways to hide her pregnancy..I mean I watched all of season 5 of LV and didn't even notice Louise Lombard was prenant until somebody told me.... And she was there for almost all of the season. So they should be able to do the same for Anna.

Same here. I just can relate to her so much.
Yeah... I have a little Lindsay-ness in me sometimes when I wanna find things out no matter what and I tend to wanna be right. :lol: Great characters are people you can relate to and feel the pain of.

Lindsay's character does that so well.

CSI808 said:
But I LOVED Stella's perfectly placed folder :lol: That was by far the best hiding of her pregnancy! :lol:

I was ROTFL when Stella came out of the room and the folder was really prefectly placed. :lol:

I was like, why don't the just make Lindsay pregnant cause they're not hiding it all that well.
Me too! I was saying that to the screen and my mom was giving me weird looks...

Laugh's at my banner.. perfect example of the folder right there..
:lol: It's so cute. I love that picture, but WHERE WAS Flack?

Love your icon by the way...

Your banner is awesome , iam waiting to see that episode but it looks good, but alas the lack of lindsay is saddening...But hopefully, as i think, the writers will make up for it when Anna has had her baby :)

darx2mint4 said:
I watched all of season 5 of LV and didn't even notice Louise Lombard was prenant until somebody told me.... And she was there for almost all of the season.

I said almost the same thing a bit back. Except I didn't know she was pregnant till AFTER she gave birth :eek: They did hide her really damn good.

They did hide her really damn good.
Tell me about it... They're did a MUCH better job than NY. :lol:
But Lindsay's a tiny woman, so that makes it harder-- I guess.

Oh and Lindsay_Montana, I LOVE your banner too! :) So adorable! I'm a DL fan. :D

Hi guys,
Although I hope Lindsay/Anna is not gone for long, I remember on Law & Order: Criminal Intent, when Kathryn Erbe was pregnant, she was gone for six episodes. However, she was a main character, so maybe, if they have enough of these little scenes like they've had so far, it won't seem like Lindsay is gone for that long. Just my thoughts,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back