Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got the dvd of s2 and it was the last one in target! there was this girl who saw it in my basket and asked if i really was going to buy it--"hell yeah" was all i replied! :lol: i was thinking "you gotta pry it out of my dead cold fingers, honey!"

anna doesn't talk about the eppy specifically but she does make a commentary about being the new one on the cast&her character--i think it's on disc2 with the cast & gary talks about anna.

i wish they had shots of the cast when they were just goofing around with each other though--or bloopers!

yea, i saw the behind the scenes commentary- didn't know if there was an eppy commentary though. I wish they had out bloopers too. I heard she makes a lot of stupid mistakes and makes the whole cast laugh... :lol:

yeah I saw the behind the scenes stuff too... :)

I heard Anna was/is a big joker on the set...I wish they'd show us some of the goof-ups that they all do. I know during the commentary for 'Bad Beat' when Flack opens the door the fat naked guy, whoever was doing the commentary said something like 'theres a gag cut of that where Eddie actually walks into the guys apt. and says 'alright, lets make this quick' ' he he

CSINYRULZ said:
I know during the commentary for 'Bad Beat' when Flack opens the door the fat naked guy, whoever was doing the commentary said something like 'theres a gag cut of that where Eddie actually walks into the guys apt. and says 'alright, lets make this quick' ' he he

:lol: ROTFL! OMG, why do they always cut all the interesting stuff, this scene would've been priceless!

Here is a pic from an event, i can't remember the name for,but it was last nigth.

72321392.jpg

so she is...ah the plot thickens--a lindsay meltdown is starting to sound right so anna can be at peace when the stork makes a visit...or maybe...

I've read that Eric Seigel(sp?) is also an actor. In that picture... she does look pregnant. Wait, am I allowed to say that? Either way, she looks like she's glowing there. ;) Go, Anna!

^At this point, I think it's pretty obvious. ;) I'm really surprised People or US Weekly hasn't run the news in their columns--they each have a section for when celebrities are expecting or engaged or stuff like that.

But yeah, I wonder how it will affect her involvement with the show.

And I was thinking....they may never announce her pregnancy. Sometimes I have seen where they just hide the actress around counters. And the next thing we know we will see an announcement that she has given birth.

I'm so happy for her! I wonder how far along she is!

I seriously ignored all of the speculations until now. (Well, unles you count a couple days ago when the pics for tomorrow's episode were released!) But wow! That's so cool! Kind of threw me off at first.

I wonder what will happen with the show. I mean, obviously they're trying hard to hide it, and they had me fooled for a while there, but now that she's so far along what will they do? Hmmm...

I figure that she may be in the lab a lot in the later episodes or whatever happens to her in her story arc she may have to go away for "awhile" to get her things in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back