Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Have to say well done to the writers for giving Lindsay so much to do this Season. It's the best we've seen her being since Season 2, they're really giving her a lot of material outside of the lab and having her work with the whole team. It's great. She also looks utterly delectable this year, well she always has, but this season she has been particularly hot, they've been dressing her great.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I totally agree, she's got a special "spark" that shines through the camera. I'm always glad when she's on the screen, she's darling, and a great actress:bolian:

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Gosh, I have been away for way too long. :lol: I fully agree with you two. What we are getting now really is reaching what we got in season 2. I love how many different things Lindsay is doing now. I mean, look at last night's episode for example. I love how she and Hawkes interrogated this man together. She is so good with interrogations and I'm so happy to see she is doing them! She is inside the lab, outside the lab, interrogating, collecting evidence; it's fantastic because it shows her in different situations. Plus I totally love that she has more screentime again!

I'm also really looking forward to this episode when Lindsay will have a lot to do with this woman who had been raped. In Admissions, she already showed how good she is when she is talking to a victim. I can imagine that there surely will be a lot of great moments for her in that episode.

4. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

A Wallpaper (in three different sizes/resolutions) of Lindsay in Season 2 Episode 14 "Stuck On You" .The middle pic is obviously the promo still and the smaller ones are screen-caps.The graphics in the corners of the screen-caps are actually customised brushes for Photoshop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's *NickStone* nice.. wow, I've never seen her hair that long or that curly style. She's so darling;)

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Whoa, fantastic work, *NickStone*! You did great, and how amazing does she look like? This is one of my favourite scenes. I just totally love how excited she is when she sees how good she can handle the bow. And how she wants to do it again. :lol: Awesome wallpaper!!!!

7. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Great job *NickStone*! I really enjoyed Season Two Lindsay with her demonstrations and enthusiasm!

8. LME

LME Police Officer

Nice Wallpaper *NickStone*

I am hoping that we get to see her out and about more again in the second half of the season.

9. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

...I'll risk sounding a little clueless :lol: are they giving her anything big (or have they given her anything big - ish this season so far)? Feel bad for falling as far back as I have, but I did catch the Halloween episode with the ghosts (Scared Stiff), and Lindsay was eight kinds of awesome in it - so basically, I think I totally agree :p

I also definitely noticed all team interaction - assuming it's been consistently as good as it was in the Halloween one, I have so much love for the team right now. And I enjoy watching Lindsay with them so much more than with her husband, so ... can we say this had better be an ongoing trend throughout the season?

...And I'm off to catch up on the BOOK that is the unread pages I've missed from this thread. Holy crap, guys :lol: :lol: Looks like there's been a fair amount to discuss here.

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome back. :) Yep, we discussed quite a lot here. lol I agree, she has some awesome scenes. The episode Maya mentioned for example had some great moments. What I like the most is that she is out in the field again. Two scenes I really enjoyed are the two interrogation scenes; the one with Lindsay and Danny and the one with Lindsay and Hawkes. They were so awesome! And of course the little demonstrations. I forgot which episode that was though.

11. Duke

Duke Witness

As much as I don't like Lindsay's character I have to give her kudos for the Shane Casey scene. Her reactions her expressions and the general vibe she gave off was spot on. She was clearly drawing from being a mother herself and imagining how it would feel to have your babys life put in danger. She was great and very believable. Saying that I hope we don't get some long drawn out angsty storyline this season.

12. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

:lol: Thanks! I've had to catch up on almost half the season these past 2 days, but I liked what I saw...mostly, anyway. I'm surprised and dismayed to find that I've gotten a little bored and impatient with a couple characters this season, but on the Lindsay front I'm largely happy -she's gotten some great moments, I love finally seeing her interact with people other than Danny, and ...lol, honestly, starting to think she's never not going to be my fave. Can't wait to see what's coming next, I hear it's something new from her past? God I hope I get to see it, it's only about freakin' time we got extra backstory :lol:

ETA: That said, I think 'Scared Stiff' is still my favorite episode so far :p There was a demonstration in that one, right? I know there was great Lindsay-in-the-field/interrogation action..

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://lincolncountynewsonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=75&ArticleID=50684&TM=79727.42

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If you're playing yourself and just adding science lingo in you're doing something wrong. Very, very wrong.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh yes. But what might amuse me even more is how she's gone from being in her mid/late 30s (36/37) to 30 (if she was in mid-20s in 2005). I know actresses lie about their age, but generally not after it's been on record for years. :rolleyes:

Sorry, the lying about your age thing is kind of annoying to me. But I will say that I thought Anna was good in this last episode, and she cracked me up big time with her delivery of the line about hearing nothing about Jo's ex-husband. It kind of gave me a glimpse of the character Lindsay was supposed to be... kind of socially awkward and a little too honest, and I wish we saw more of that side of her.