Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Yep, I agree. The two of them didn't really work together so much yet. I mean, Lindsay works together with all the others a lot, especially with Mac, Danny and Hawkes, but there aren't much scenes with Flack. It'd be fun though. They both have a good sense of humor and I really still laugh my butt off when I remember the A DOLL?! talk. :lol: That's one of the best comedy moments and it's also so cool how they interrogated that guy who had all the dolls. :lol: Flack was surely glad Lindsay did all the talking because he looked as if he would laugh every second. The Laughing Larry stuff was fun as well. :lol: I could totally imagine how Lindsay was all excited about the stuff as a kid. She loves demonstrations and all that stuff so much, so I could imagine she loves this stuff as well. I wonder if Lindsay and Danny will buy Laughing Larry stuff for Lucy when she's older. :lol: I bet she was disappointed when that hovercraft didn't work! Seriously, those conversations are so much fun, and I would definitely love to see more of it.

Exactly! I think in the scenes we have seen them in together they have been very good. they are both very good at the comedy :lol: and would love to see more of that, but they are good and the serious stuff together, In All in the Family when they are looking for danny I thought it was very well played by them both.
but like i said a few oosts back because Jo is new to the team I am looking forward to seeing they work together.

One of the first things that really got my attention about lindsay was when she intergated the wife in Dancing with the fishes. it really made me sit up and take notice and again in the stealling home.

For next season I really want the writers to bring the old Lindsay back(season 2).She is at her best having comedy scenes.I also like her demonstrations!!

Oh, I agree with you, Grissom rules! I really love her comedy side a lot as well. Especially when is doing her demonstrations! Even if Mac told her he's not her guinea pig, I bet he actually loves it, or how else would he explain the fact that he smiles every time she does one? :lol: Do you remember the scene with the bow in Stuck On You? :lol: Her exictement is so adorable. I would love to see such a scene again. Or I would love to see her tell someone off, like she did with the suspect in Corporate Warriors or the officer in Dancing With The Fishes. Didn't he call her Dorothy or somehing? :lol: Unfortunately back then, the dubbing was horrible so I don't remember what she originally says.

Oh true, LME. I forgot about that scene in All in the Family. Yes, they worked together well there as well. And they are good when interrogating a suspect, like in Cool Hunter and Stealing Home. Such an interrogation scene is something I want to see again anyway, no matter with which character she'd do it together. She is so fantastic with interrogation scenes!

I agree, I'm looking forward to seeing Lindsay and Jo working together and how they will interact with each other. Btw, is that actually still a spoiler? Does anyone know?

Unfortunately I don't remember for sure which episode was my first one, but I do know that when I started to watch regulary, that she caught my attention the most. The first thing I remembered was that there is a new girl from Montana and is called Montana by someone. :lol: And I remembered a scene from Stealing Home, which is a very good episode for her. No surprise I fell in love with her! This interrogation is one super example why I want to see more of that. It was brilliant!

:confused:I am not to sure either but I thought better safe than sorry and all that. ;) just in case some does read the press/mags.

I love the intergation scenes she does, especially like in Dances with fishes and Stealing Home. When you look at her she looks like a gust of wind would blow her away so when she does the scenes like those I think it surprises the criminals because they would not be expecting it. A very useful tool at times me thinks.

Hahahahaha! I totally love how you describe her, it's so fitting! She is very petite and when you see her, you wouldn't believe how strong she actually is. I mean, she tackled suspects down more than once. And she is fantastic with interrogations. She doesn't come across as shy at all, and I guess this is her big advantage. Suspects might not expect her to be so tough and when she is, they are surprised I'd say. The interrogation of Dancing With The Fishes is amazing, she can handle them so well. She brings her point across and confronts the person in front of her. It's awesome. Plus she can adjust to the situation. When she interrogated those two guys in Live Or Let Die (those who had phone sex with the woman), she had a whole different tone. And I think she is good with interacting with victims as well. My example for that is when she talks to Gerrard's daughter in Admission. I think talking about it was not easy for the girl and I love how Lindsay handles it.

Yeah I thought she was great in the scene with Gerards daughter as well, she is gentle yet firm. Her disgust wth what happened is very evident in the next scene with Mac. I sure as hell would not want to cross her when she has that tone, i kind of reminded me of the end or Stealing Home.

I doubt that it would ever happen as he is in prison for murder but I think it would intersting to see James Vackner back in some way. This was the case that really got to Lindsay and the scenes of the two of them were quite intense.

Yep, it's always this perfect mix; she knows how to talk to the person in front of her, no matter who it is. I guess she can understand people really well, that might explain why she can adjust to the conversations so good.

James Vackner's case was interesting. I really love how she wanted to have answers and even visited him to get answers. But it makes sense. I mean, back then the killer of her friends was still out there and there was also no answer why this had happened. I could imagine her wish to find out why criminals do what they do is so strong because of that. I really love that about her. That she tries to get answers and understand things. I guess that's also why she has so much fun with demonstrations. lol

Epilogue aired today. I love this episode so much! We also got The Deep a bit ago. I love how excited she is because of the starfish. LOL That's really cute.

Yay you finally got to see Epilogue. i think that was a great eipsode for Lindsay. She has some real emotion moments in it.

That Starfish scene in The Deep makes me laugh. One of things that I love about lindsay is her zest life and her job. Like in the blue flame scene.

Yep! I really love how she acted in all those scenes. And apart from that, she looked super sexy in her outfits. ;)

It was so super cute, whenever I see starfishes, I have to think of their stomachs. This is what I like about her demonstrations and her little stories so much; it's something you keep in mind. I mean, when I saw the condom spray demonstration, I couldn't believe that stuff actually exists, and a few days or so later, I saw it mentioned on TV. And the blue flame scene was so fantastic as well! I love to see Lindsay so excited.

I think this show and Lindsays demontrations help you notice some things more. The day after I saw Lindsay do the Qcard demonstation in Dead Inside I kept seeing them everywhere and I never noticed that before. :guffaw:

Thankfully we only have a couple of days to wait for the resolution to the cliffhanger - don't think I could wait much longer.

While I am looking forward to see Jo join the cast, I am going to miss Stella and I also hope that Jo's entrance do not take over the first eipsode and take away from us getting a proper resolution to the cliff hanger. we know that lindsay shots Shane, I just want TPTB to give it the proper time it needs not a quick 30 second (if that) flashback and then it is striaght on to the next case as it were.

Also, I love that we are going to see lindsay in dress Blues to get her medal, I just hope that we get to see what happened and what she did to get the medal - judging by that quick clip I have no doubt that is going to be a bit more involved that she just got up out of bed, got her gun and shot shane.

I have to say this demonstration really was something that made me go 'Ah, that's what they are for!'. I remember I saw them on a couple of things before, mainly on books, and I never had an idea what they were for. Then Lindsay demonstrates it and I started watching out for them. LOL I love that about her demonstrations. Plus it's cute and funny. It's just how she is; curious and interested in a lot of stuff.

I so agree with you. I mean, this is finally a storyline where we could see a lot of her and also it could give us a lot of insight into her character. So I really hope she will get a lot of screentime.

Exactly, it is not very often that she is front and centre like this and given the subject matter it really does deserve proper time devoted to it. Not saying it has to take up the whole episode because that would be wrong as well but I am sure you guys know what I mean.

Exactly! All of those episodes in which she is playing an important role count to my favourites. I love it when we learn more about her character. I agree with you. I think a good balance is what we need. It doesn't have to be for who knows how many episodes, but it also shouldn't be done within just one. It'd be nice to see the storyline pop up for a few episodes. Did you see the Fancast article with the interview? I really like that we will see her thoughts and feelings. That's fantastic!

exactly, a good balance over a few eipsodes.

Yeah I have seen that Fancast interview, after reading it I did become concerned that perhaps it is going to just be a 1 episode arc for lindsay. I hope that I did read it wrong because that kind of story deserves on that a quick eipsode thing.

Not long now till we can final find out what happened in Lucys bedroom. I can not imagine how that cliffhanger would effect a mother.

I am loving the promo pictures we have seen so far, it always amazes me how small, petite and thing she is!

Back