Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I love Lindsay's scenes with Stella aswell, they are always awesome, especially when Adam drops by, something funny always comes from scenes starring the 3 of them. :lol: I think Stella is kinda like a motherly figure to her, so when she makes a break in a case or whatever Stella is always proud of her... Well that's just my thoughts. :lol:

I think I know the episode you mean, but I can't think of the name of it either, I watched it a few days ago, did it have a deaf woman in it and her daughter was killed? Then Stella and Lindsay argued, cause Lindsay couldn't deal with the scene, later Stella wanted to be a friend towards her, but Lindsay didn't let her, leading to them fighting... Ok I'm just rambling now...

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well there are two different angsty episodes that deal with Stella and Lindsay. One is Silent Night which you just gave us a wonderful recap of. There is also another one from season 2 that happened right after Stella's attack. *rawr* I will have to look at my DVDs ;)

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Stella is definitely very motherly towards Lindsay, i love that she calls her kiddo in some episodes. I'll have to go re-watch Silent Night and look for the other episode you guys mentioned.

Adam always bring a little humor to the scenes. I never really paid much attention to him but I might have to now.

I've been watching some episodes of Medical Investigation and while Anna Belknap isn't really a main character, she is really good in the scenes that she is in. Her hair is a lot darker and she is a little more...sneaky, I guess is the word I'm looking for. I've only watched four episodes so I'll have to keep going to get a better idea of her character.

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

ok i gotta ask where some of you guys watch "Medical Investigations". i'd like to see some pre-Lindsay Monroe Anna Belknap. it's weird i remember seeing commercials for this when it originally aired, i thought it looke stupid. i also remember seeing promos for "The Handler" when it was on the air.

i just recently watched "Silent Night" and "All Acess" with my roommate. i got her to be a Lindsay fan and she likes Stella as well so i told her when we were watching SN that she won't know whether to be mad at the Stella and Lindsay scene or not be mad b/c Lindsay got an attitude. my roommate was like "wow i really don't know how to react to that scene". that was a good scene i still don't know how to react to it and i've seen like 100s times now.

i liked the bit of girl power we got last week with Stella and Lindsay. it was good to see that Stella wasn't on a high horse and just had a bit of a good time with the case. for some reason when Lindsay came in i always thought Stella had a bit of a problem with her and still kinda did up until last year. i don't think Stella felt threatened in any way but i think she just saw Lindsay as like the new person who was under her. maybe it's just me but that's how i saw it for a while.

i really hope that TPTB get some more funny moments in for Anna/Lindsay this season b/c SLS was perfect.

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I also love the Lindsay/Stella interactions. Like in Open and Shut. And like Meg mentioned earlier, they sort their problems out within an episode. Both, Stella and Lindsay were pissed at each other, but later you could see them acting normal again. Also Lindsay didn't say 'see, I told you' after finding out she was right, because she could understand why Stella had reacted that way.

And I totally love the scenes from Silent Night. I loved how supportive Stella was and that in the end Lindsay managed to go to her and tell her what happened to her. I think Stella was the first one Lindsay told about the murder, and Stella was there for her.

I also love how many scenes Stella and Lindsay shared together in season 5 already. :D

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Just saw some screen caps from The Handler and I totally wish it was on DVD or showing reruns. I wanna see Anna Belknap in it, it looks like she plays many different personalities. Grrr...why can't they put it on DVD, has anyone seen the show?

7. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i rented the movie first and then i bought it. Sarah Chalke and Tom Cavanaugh from "Scrubs" are the main characters/actors in the movie and i like them too.

try to see if you can rent the movie first and then think about getting it.

i doubt they'll put this show on dvd especially if it didn't last that long. i'd say wait a few years for the license/copyright to expire and whoever ran the show will put it out to make some money.

if you ever wonder why some really old TV shows are out on dvd it's b/c the licenses/copyrights all expired on them----- little tidbit there.

8. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Thanks MakeTracksCowboy for the info and the recommendation! I'll look to rent the movie. It's a shame she was in short lived shows, I'd love to see her in other roles.

9. LME

LME Police Officer

I think that because I have been seeing Anna in CSI NY for so long now, plus watching the CSI NY DVDs as well I forget sometimes that she has been in other things as well - even if I have watched her in the some of them like MI - how silly is that! :lol:

How long did MI last? I get the feeling that it was only one or two seasons.

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

As far as I remember, Medical Investigation lasted one season, but I could be wrong (you know, I didn't watch the show yet). I'm sure it'd be funny to see Anna in something else than CSI:NY. I'm not sure The Handler ever aired here, but who knows? Maybe I have luck and can see it one day. :D

11. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Medical Investigation lasted one season and I'm pretty sure imdb.com said that it only had 20 episodes. I'm just really curious about The Handler because of the screencaps I saw, it looks like she goes undercover or something so I'm sure she has to play many roles which would be nice to see. I'm definitely so used to her in CSI: NY that it's hard to even picture her in different roles.

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Isn't The Handler also the one where Anna acted together with Hill Harper? I also saw some screencaps, and I would love to see some clips or the whole episodes of that. Would be so cool! And of course I have to watch the movie she was in. Obviously she was in several shows before. I wonder why I never saw her anywhere else.

But whatever. I'm also happy with seeing Anna in CSI:NY every week. :D I watched season 1 a while ago and it's just not the same. I'm so glad she joined the show!!

13. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*runs back in here* It's been a while...

Anyways, yep, that is how Hill and Anna had met originally. I saw some rather unnerving clips from the episode but I will of course would love to see it come on DVD. I love also how I keep missing by one day the L&O episode that she was in. *sigh*

Medical Investigation was such an interesting show...But I have to say Anna was my favorite in the few episodes that I saw. ;)

14. LME

LME Police Officer

I knew that Anna has been in plays and such I didn't realize that Anna had been in films as well as TV shows. I had never heard of Alchemy before. Was it on general release or just a US one?

I had seen Hill Harper in The Skulls with Joshua Jackson and it didn't click with me til I saw the film again a year or so ago and I was like "What the?? Hawkes" :guffaw:. I bet it was nice for any to know someone on the cast when she joined. It would be quite scary i think to be the new girl in scool as it were seeing as everythong else had been together for over a season.

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree! But what I loved when Lindsay joined the show was, that she instantly fitted into the team perfectly. You didn't have the feeling 'oh, the new girl' when you saw her. And she also showed what a good CSI she is, especially in Dancing With The Fishes.

I would love to see The Handler, because I'm curious to see Anna and Hill working together in something else than CSI:NY. That would be interesting to watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.