Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LME

LME Police Officer

Boo really was a good episode, I enjoyed it anyway. Anna certainly got quite a bit of screen time in that episode as well which was nice. I am so looking forward to this season for Anna and hope we get so see more screen time for her before she goes on maternity leave.

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I think Bethany Joy Galeotti looks more like Lindsey.

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I should really try to watch Boo again, I found that episode to be highly overrated but I do agree that seeing Lindsay with a gun is always awesome! Look at us, advocating to see our favorite character with a weapn :lol:

Don't forget she did get to use it in DOA For A Day ;)

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Boo was a lousy episode, there was so much potential in it but they didn't do anything with it. The storyline was kind of blah too. Lindsay did great in it though, at least there was that!

They need to make better use of Lindsay, she's barely in the episodes it seems and when she is it's sometimes near pointless. Make use of her damnit! :lol:

5. LME

LME Police Officer

:lol: Thats not just any old weapon Meg. Thats Mighty Montana's Gun of Justice! :devil: Sorry I know that was terrible but i just couldn't resist!

I think we will get to see her out in the fied a bit more before her materinty leave because she will not be able to work with chemicals so I think she will get to interview suspects more and that kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
  6. eveninstarz14

^^:guffaw: That was priceless! Just get her with a lasso and we are golden! (Along with the rest of her weapons...:p)

Kristine, I feel for you I really do because it has become rather annoying how limited her screentime has been lately. :wtf: But if she is pregnant what else is she going to be able to do? No chemicals, can't be out with the dangerous suspects, this leaves up a lot of questions!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
  7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

But sadly even though she hasn't been pregnant they have been underusing her! Now I don't know what to expect, will she even be in the show much? :scream:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  8. eveninstarz14

Anna sure has the best time to get pregnant! :lol: Maybe they won't focus on her crime solving skills so much the first half of the season (which is a shame) but on Lindsay as a character? *shrugs* I hope the writers will be able to figure out something and something SOON, because I am pissed off at the lack of Lindsay this season and we haven't even seen the third episode yet!

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Please use spoiler boxes when discussing spoilers (outside of the regular spoiler discussion thread).

As has been discussed elsewhere in the NY forum, Lindsay being pregnant is technically still a spoiler. If you discuss it in here, then you must do so in a spoiler box as a courtesy to those who wish to remain spoiler-free. Thanks

eta: Sorry, eveninstarz14, you edited your first post at the same time that I was doing it (which explains why everything went weird for me :lol:), so it says that I edited it, when in fact I didn't change it. Thanks for your quick response. :)

10. LME

LME Police Officer

So you guys in the states have a new episode tonight! You lucky things. I hope that we get to see more of Lindsay in this one. Maybe her doing a demo or something or cracking the case like last week. :lol:

Who the show the pregancy is certainly going to be interesting, I do think she will end up maybe doing more of the stuff that doesn't involve using the chemicals etc.

11. eveninstarz14

Sorry about the confusion Elsie :)

Aww don't be jealous, I won't rub it in your face too much about it! :p I hope we get more screen time with her because it would be frustrating once again to have her barely on the screen while once again Mac is saving the world :rolleyes:

OK, does anyone else have difficulties coming up with titles for the spoilers? :lol: Anyways, I really want to know how they are going to keep Lindsay doing the crime aspect while she is pregnant? And is Lindsay as far along as Anna? Like when Anna comes back from her maternity leave, does she have to wear a pregnant suit because Lindsay isn't that far along? Ugh, the notorious NY time line :wtf:

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh, I loved seeing Lindsay with a gun in 'Boo', we need more eps like that... Hehe, we need more kick ass Lindsay, although that may be difficult this season... :lol:

Hmm... It's going to be interesting seeing how they play out a pregnancy in the show, with all the hazzards surrounding the job... I don't think she'll have to wear a pregnancy suit, if I'm not mistaken, it was announced that the baby was concieved after her rain walk, that seems like quite a while ago now... But they do weird stuff with time in tv shows... So who knows... I think they'll maybe put her maternity leave from the show as the same time as it is in the world of the show, then Anna can go off and have her baby, and at the same time Lindsay could have hers... Ok, I'm rambling, I don't know... I'll just shut up now...

13. LME

LME Police Officer

You are not wrong Meg, it is quite hard to think of titles for the spoiler boxes sometimes:guffaw:

I hard last night was good and she may have cracked the case again. Go Linsday! She Rocks :thumbsup:

Were there any clips of nexts weeks episode at the end of last nights? Isn't it the one where she and Flack have a funny scene tiogether?

14. eveninstarz14

Well last night was...boring to say the least. She did have many scenes with Stella which made me quite happy. Now make some personal scenes with the two and I am a happy gal. ;)

Oh Steph or Kristine I demand screencaps of the part with Adam and Stella please! :lol:

No new episode next week! :scream: But yes I think next week is when we get her with Flack and outside of the lab! :eek: It should be exciting.

15. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Ok, I think everyone is getting a bit too worried over Lindsay's ability to do her job. We kinda take advantage of the fact that our CSIs seem to do everything that would probably take 20 others to do. :lol:

I can see her working the field till she's physically incapable or it affects her too much, you know cases involving kids etc. Then if Adam moves into the field more, she can probably head up AV & trace. I'm sure there are plenty of other places too. Maybe she can go out with Flack to harrass people. I'm sure no one would really wanna piss off the pregnant lady! :guffaw:

I quite liked wed's ep, I think she had the same screentime as everyone else. Well, except Mac of course :lol: I liked her interaction with Sid for some reason. Don't know why but it was sweet. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.