Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yeah, as far as I remember, there was no demonstration in Boo. But you're right, again a scene I forgot! :lol: Why is it I can barely remember the good moments from season 4? I never had this problem with season 3.......

Yeah, so we even had four demonstrations! Or did I forget one again? :lol: Makes me hope for at least five demonstrations next season.

2. LME

LME Police Officer

I do think the first half of season 4 wasn't half bad. It just seemed to go to pot a bit just before and after the writers strike.

I forgot to tell you guys yesterday that in the UK Channel Five have started to show Medical Investigation. I only work a half day on a friday so I watched it yesterday afternoon. Anna was very good - she doesn't seemed to have aged at all.

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I was intimidated at first by how different she was in MI but liked her a lot in the one youtube clip ;)

OK so I made a Mighty Montana icon...I am not sure if I can post it here but I am sure Top or Elsie can correct me!
    [​IMG]

4. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Just thought i would mention in here don't know if its already been said but Channel 5 here in the UK have just started showing Medical Investigation, I managed to catch a bit of it Friday and it was good its interesting because her character in it seems so much more confident and sure of herself than Lindsay.

Its on after neighbours in the afternoon on Five can't remember exact time.

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, yay, Meg posted her 'Mighty Montana' icon! :D I'll do some, too, soon.

Oh, you're so lucky that they're showing Medical Investigation over there! I still haven't seen this show, because when it aired, I didn't even know about it. I'd love to see the show, especially after all I heard about it. It'd be interesting to see Anna in another role.

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

As long as there is other content in the post then it's not really a problem, as long as it isn't happening every time. :) Or you could post them in Fan Art and then simply link to the thread there instead if you wanted.

Thanks for the heads up, LME and Dawni, if I get in from work early enough I'll try and catch an episode. :)

7. eveninstarz14

Thanks Elsie! I will keep that in mind, really was a one time deal anyways.

Lucky UK! I have no idea how to see it here in the US...

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree. I hope they'll show a rerun here some time. They always do, with every show, so they could do it with MI as well, I'd say.

But hey, we still have our Lindsay, right? :D Now all we need are some really good storylines for her next season.

9. LME

LME Police Officer

Yes, they need to give her some great storylines! :) She needs to show why Mac picked her for his team again. Not that she hasn't in the past but I think it is time to remind people what lindsay is all about. :guffaw:

:shifty: Just had a thought for an episode. :shifty: All the CSI men and Flack are kidnapped and it takes The Women to rescue them - Lindsay, Stella and Angell - a new breed of Charlies Angels - :guffaw::lol:

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol:

Well, maybe I wouldn't like to see it that way. But I'd definitely like to see those three working together. I'm sure it'd be fun to watch, and it'd be different from what we get to see usually. Some chasing and pulling guns..... good idea. Not that i'm complaining, I love to see the action boys as well. ;)

11. eveninstarz14

I guess I am not the biggest Angell fan, don't get me wrong, I have grown to like her a lot more since her arrival. But before I see all three of them working together I want to see a better development of Stella and Lindsay's relationship...plus for Lindsay and Angell to work more together period to get a feel for how they work together...

I prefer to see more of Lindsay and Flack working together overall. I want to see them working together a lot and...wait no that thought is for another thread ;)

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

That's a good idea. Stella and Lindsay working together (maybe having some action) would be good as well. They haven't worked that many cases together yet, as far as I remember.

I want to see them working together. And I want to see her of course with Danny and with Hawkes, Adam, Mac, Stella......... ;) Did I forget someone? :lol:

13. LME

LME Police Officer

I think it would be interesting to see her work a bit more with Hawkes and Adam as well. I don't think that she has worked with them that much in past seasons.

As much as I love her and Danny working together I think it would be great for her not to work to much with him at least in the first half of the season. I think it would give her a chance to grow out of Danny's shadow as it were and for those who are not sold on Lindsay's character or who think she uses Danny as a crutch to see her in a different light - f that makes sense.

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Of course it makes sense. :) Well, I never saw Lindsay as Danny's shadow, she was even the first character I could remember when I started to watch the show regulary. But you're right, some people think differently, and so it'd be good to let Lindsay work with some of the others as well, or, even better, lead a case on her own. And then- Danny and Lindsay working together again. :D

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  15. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I'm all for little Danny & Lindsay working together (distracted by SOOH, he's just walked into the courtroom awww.) in the first half of the season. People who don't like Lindsay aren't gonna start just cause they don't work together but at least there won't be the ammunition of being a prop to one another.

I'm still all for demonstration assistance though, edging in before they get to work together again. We all love it really! :lol:

I'd like to see her work with Adam in the lab for comparison geekiness. Hawkes out in the field cause from what little we've seen they fire well off one another, and damn it - Hawkes needs more airtime! :D

And of course work with Flack cause Flack hits out with lines such as 'Let's do this!' Beautiful....

Brina, I'm sure you never meant it to but that sounded ever so slightly dirty. Stella & Lindsay action? I'm sure the boys would love that :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.