Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid writers strike ruining all of our fun :scream::brickwall:

I want Lindsay to demonstrate how to use a big rifle gun in front of Danny and Flack and scare the pants off them boys. :lol: Show them (especially Danny) who is boss! ;)

:lol::lol: I love this idea as well! ;) I'd love to see her show who's the boss. She can be so cool. Oh, I just remembered, there was another scene where she chased a suspect. In Stuck On You, when this guy suddenly ran away and she followed him and grabbed his shirt. This was cool!

Action!Lindsay at her finest in the second season. :D I guess its kind of hard to do action stuff when you are pregnant...:p

Everyone should know that Lindsay is tough and will shoot boys with her kick ass slingshot! Better run for cover Flack and Danny! :guffaw:

Action!Lindsay at her finest in the second season. :D I guess its kind of hard to do action stuff when you are pregnant...:p

Everyone should know that Lindsay is tough and will shoot boys with her kick ass slingshot! Better run for cover Flack and Danny! :guffaw:

:lol: They need an episode with her chasing down the bad guy and kicking his butt!

:guffaw::guffaw: Kick ass slingshot? Imagine how funny it'd be if they used slingshots instead of their guns. I'm sure, Lindsay would have to teach them how to use them. :lol: Although...I'm sure Mac can use this weapon as well.

Great, now I have a picture of them with slingshots in my mind. :lol:

:lol: They need an episode with her chasing down the bad guy and kicking his butt!
Wouldn't it be hilarious if it turns out Lindsay is a master of seven types of karate? Add that with her expertise with a slingshot and no one stands a chance from Mighty Montana *ahem* I mean Detective Lindsay Monroe! :lol:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if it turns out Lindsay is a master of seven types of karate? Add that with her expertise with a slingshot and no one stands a chance from Mighty Montana *ahem* I mean Detective Lindsay Monroe! :lol:

It could be like that episode when Stella and Danny investigate that festival where there's footprints on the ceiling. (The name of that episode isn't coming to me right now!) I like Mighty Montana! You should make an icon like that!

Alright. So a master of karate, awesome with a slingshot, good with bows and her gun. And she can tackle down suspects who are bigger and stronger than her. I think Lindsay is a really dangerous woman! Beware, guys! :lol: Oh, and she wins bets every time! :lol: Anything we forgot?

ETA:

CSI Stokes Girl said:
You should make an icon like that!

That's a really good idea. We need Mighty Montana icons!

Well find me a good picture and I will get working on that icon! :D

This is one dangerous woman we are handling with...:lol: Remind me not to piss of Lindsay anytime soon!

Anything we forgot?

dont forget the knife throwing

I want Lindsay to demonstrate how to use a big rifle gun in front of Danny and Flack and scare the pants off them boys. :lol: Show them (especially Danny) who is boss!

amen to that, girl, amen to that

Mighty Montana, I love that :lol:

Ive got the feeling that in every season they iontroduced a new side to Lindsay but somehow forgot the previous ones. she was quite feisty in S2, mostly angsty and easily irritated in S3, and a little schizophrenic in S4 - happy camper before Christmas and lost little puppy after New Year. a little consisttency wouldnt hurt, dear writers

Oh I love Mighty Montana :lol: I now have a mental picture of lindsay dressed as Supergirl or wonder woman :guffaw:

I hope that we do get more Mighty Montana or Action Lindsay (okay I now have a picture of Lindsay dressed as GI Joe:guffaw:(note to self - stop with the mental pictures)) next season. It does sound promising considering what one of the spoilers said.

She saves Danny some how

Presenting Lindsay Monroe as Wonder Woman! Really is there anything this woman can't do? Bring on Hallowe'en again. :D

I do think we will get to see a more active side of Lindsay this season, I agree with the 'how many stunts can a pregnant woman do?' theory. And for all the mummies out there, I mean what can the insurance allow you to do not what you are physically limited too :D

Oh, let's forget worrying bout cliches and just give the girl a lasso!

Maybe Danny is falling off of a really high building and she whips out her lasso and voila - rescued Messer! Please ignore all crimes against physics.

Well find me a good picture and I will get working on that icon! :D

I'll do some, too. :D Never can have enough Mighty Montana icons, right? ;)

Little_Peaches said:
Oh, let's forget worrying bout cliches and just give the girl a lasso!

:lol: I totally forgot! Lassos! She can do this leather stuff (the thing she told Sid about in Stealing Home), so I'm sure she's good with lassos as well.

- gun
- bow
- slingshot
- knives (also: throwing knives)
- lassos

:lol: She is dangerous. Never piss off our countrygirl. ;) I really, really hope we'll see some Lindsay action in s5.

:guffaw:I love the idea, Peaches! There are so many possibilities how she can come to the rescue......

Last edited:
*head thumps on desk* peaches...lasso saving Danny from the empire state building maybe? Reverse of King Kong I guess :guffaw:

Lindsay Monroe with leather and has a lasso? *cough* Oh good lord! Lindsay is really starting to scare me now!! :guffaw:

Lindsay Monroe with leather and has a lasso? *cough* Oh good lord! Lindsay is really starting to scare me now!! :guffaw:

:lol: Thanks for the images I have in my mind now! This was your intention, huh? ;)

Btw, I totally loved the slingshot scene- again a demonstration and again for Danny! Means we got three demonstrations in season 4! That's really cool!

Back to the scene- I loved when she said she was used to shoot boys. :lol: I would have loved to see little Lindsay sitting in her hiding place with her slingshot, shooting boys.

Well don't forget when she brings in the hammer to demonstrate the future to Mr. Messer! ;) Another weapon to the arsenal she has! Both her and Mac with their weapons! :eek:

You know Boo had potential to show her great demonstrations but as far I can remember that didn't happen! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back