American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember William Hung (She Bangs)? Oh lord. :guffaw:

Well, he was in the right age category, so I'm not sure he was a plant. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I see alot of the idol funnies (on our morning news) if you will, and honestly I don't know if he was a plant but he was funny, and maybe the guy with the pants song wasn't a plant by the show but rather he planted himself, either way they have a bunch of sites on the search engine dedicaded to funny idol auditions. :lol: Many of these people strange/crazy etc. will show up to any talent show competition, but you have to admit since the guy came on the talk of Simon leaving (which I heard enough of "did you hear about Simon" on every news show) has quieted down. Right there just makes that man even better. :p

i need a question answered by someone from the UK.....

tonight (1/19) there was a guy named Keith Semple who auditioned for the show, he was one of the last people to be shown and he auditioned with a guitar. if any of you guys have seen Idol or when you do let me know.

now my question is.... is this the same Keith Semple that was in One True Voice?

that would be really cool if that is him. it looked like him but i haven't been able to find a decent pic of the guy.

Don't know MakeTracksCowboy I did think his voice was unique, he sounded a bit like Rod Stewart. The one guy who had a high-pitched soprano voice and Simon goes "do animals come to you house when you sing like that":lol: the expressions on his face Simon that is. Chicago. What a beautiful city, with so many horrible singers:( Shania Twain was good, very fair. Tonight in Orlando~

now my question is.... is this the same Keith Semple that was in One True Voice?

that would be really cool if that is him. it looked like him but i haven't been able to find a decent pic of the guy.
Well I looked it up and this is what I found a snip to read the rest click the link.

'Idol' path not so simple for Keith Semple
Keith competed on the British talent show Popstars: The Rivals in 2002, forming a group called One True Voice...

OMG- the one guy from Tuesday's show sang "Amazing Grace" so awful, he sang through his nose and sounded like a buzz saw. And when they told him NO, he ran amok, and refused to go, and kept singing. The security guys had to handcuff him, and carry him out, and left the judges in complete dismay.:(

OMG- the one guy from Tuesday's show sang "Amazing Grace" so awful, he sang through his nose and sounded like a buzz saw. And when they told him NO, he ran amok, and refused to go, and kept singing. The security guys had to handcuff him, and carry him out, and left the judges in complete dismay.:(

When that guy started singing, I said, "dude stop, you're making the angels cry." :lol:

Is he the one that Kara said sounded like a lawnmower?

When that guy started singing, I said, "dude stop, you're making the angels cry." :lol:

Is he the one that Kara said sounded like a lawnmower?

Pretty ear screeching pain wasn't it? And the guy who did the splits, and ripped his pants:)Why does a singing contestant feel the urge to do silly tricks, what's the point?

LOVED Kristin Chenoweth ticking Simon off.... just sayin' LOL( I swear it has nothing to do with the fact I'm die-hard Chenoweth fan)
Wished she'd been on the show longer though :/

And gosh that dude rally sang like lawn mower.

LOVED Kristin Chenoweth ticking Simon off.... just sayin' LOL( I swear it has nothing to do with the fact I'm die-hard Chenoweth fan)
Wished she'd been on the show longer though :/

She ticked Simon off? I must have missed that part.

She was cute but her and Kara did piss off Simon, they were acting a bit childish, which didn't bother me but it did him. NO wonder he's single:rolleyes: Ellen won't appear till Feb. when they're in Hollywood. I think their in Dallas tomorrow night ya' all':)

It was in L.A. tonight Dallas. Two real freak-shows stood out, One a Adam Lambert wanna be who looked nothing like him, and sang even worse, actually horrible. He said how he'd sent his tape to Lambert, and he said 'it was great' [probably being nice] It wasn't:rolleyes: The 2nd weirdo who was making overt sexual passes at Simon and the girls too, he was ugly and sang like a frog. At one point he got down on his knees and asked Simon to join him. Simon was embarassed and told him "to get up" and leave. He then walked through the wrong door:lol:The guest girl Kate Perry and Kara got not a small cat fight as well, meow, PSSST, Enough already:(

I always wonder if those contestants who say "so and so said this about my voice" are telling the truth. :lol: If he really did send that to Adam, I doubt it was Adam who even answered back. A lot of stars are too busy to answer back so they hire people (or sometimes family members do it) to answer the fanmail. :lol: And yeah, someone was probably just being nice.

That overly flirty guy was a bit scary. :lol: He looked like he was trying to look like a cross between Shaun Cassidy and Jim Morrison (I think that's the name of the doors' lead singer- I dunno all of that was kind of before my time I think lol). :lol: But I wanted to reach through the screen and smack that dude upside the head and ask him what the heck is wrong with him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back