All My CSI's - II

(I hope you get it, Mel! :D )

Stella smiled, and wiped away a tear that was forming, "Aww Mac, I feel the same way about you" and kissed him.
=====
Catherine raised up to kiss him, "Yes, Really"

Catherine took the opportunity to switch them over, so she was on top and pinned him down, and sent him a wicked grin and wink.

(drat, I can't keep my games straight...if anyone saw that post, it was supposed to go to one of the other games)

Mac kissed back, tingling all over and wishing they could get more playful. But he wasn't going to push anything, either. He just wrapped his arms around her and enjoyed the kiss.

(Mel, having fun there? Don't feel bad, did it to me too on the last thread. :D )

Stella pushed him up against the door, and started to kiss down his neck.

Nick blushed a bit as he looked up at her, trying to move his arms but finding them effectively pinned. "So I see," Nick replied.

Catherine smirked and winked at him, "Cha gonna do about it, cowboy?" she said in a seductive voice.

Nick paused, thinking something over before he grinned. "This," he said, using most of his power and starting to roll towards one of his shoulders, using her body weight to his advantage and moving her to the side and letting her fall to the bed softly.

(Alright Calleigh, time to awaken lol)

A few hours later, Calleigh awoke. She looked around, her eyes were darting around the room. "What happened?" she asked as she put a hand to her forehead and sat up. "My head hurts." she whined, still not seeing Horatio yet.

Nick grinned. "I work out for one reason, to keep my strength up," he replied with a smirk.
--
Horatio was leaning back in his seat, thinking when she woke up. He stood and moved to her, smiling down at her softly. "Easy.. Easy..."

Calleigh's eyes moved to Horatio. She was glad he was there. "My head hurts Horatio.....make it stop." she said as a tear of pain escaped her eye.

Back