Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes aki Alex was good in The Mermaid Chair and very cute in Recipe for Revenge

did anyone actually see Lincoln Heights?

I'm bringing this up for my friend pabzi to come and chat about 'the wonderful' Tony Vartann.

I would really like it if he were in an episode this season.
I sure hope he comes back next season

Oh, thank you. Since you brought it up for me, I will say something. I usually just lurk here sometimes cause its a bit squealy for me, but I will say that I miss him and want him back

I think a lot of us miss him on CSI. :D

I really hate that he has been doing one or two episodes of shows here and there. I really wish he would stay on a show longer than an episode or two!

Yeah, I know. Alex Carter is such a talent and a great edition to any show. He just needs a more stable job!

I KNOW! Again, I think this was mentioned in the Season 7 lab, that CSI has got to bring him back.

Hopefully for season 8!

*bumps*

3x1706365x343.jpg

A simple greyscale manip, but as simple as it is, he's still a gorgeous man. :D

lol, from his guest spot on The Pretender. *sigh* Such a wonderful role he played. I still love the hair.

Wonderful Alex. :D
This hair style I am good, too. ;)
Hi,edog!.
An image of Alex of your HP is very good.
I watch an image every day. :D
Do images increase still more?

Hi, akiaki1109! Yep, I've been working on it. A day or two ago, Alex's little scene from Crow's Feet went up. Keep checking. =) I've still got the rest of Season 5 to update.

Yeah, I think you said you liked it somewhere else, I just didn't have time to reply, so thank you! I'm working on a little batch that I'll post in the Fan Art thread soon. =)

whooo hooo I look forward to that too. Got anymore picture of Alex. How about from Recipe for Revenge? I tried to find caps and couldn't :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back