Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

Unless you are going spoiler free, there is a discussion thread tacked at the top for "Built to kill Part 1" and in that first post is a summery and guest list. ;)

As far as I know, see Destiny's post about who is starring in Built to Kill,
he is in Toe Tags or at least that's what I have read
I read that somewhere else :eek:

Okay, thanks Destiny and hhunter, I hope to see him soon (in Toe Tags as it seems), I'll be watching the season opener even though Alex is not in it, seems interesting!

pabzi said:
also, what exactly do we know about vartann?
This is what I do know about him...
well my favorite was in ICED, a wittness was asking both him and Ecklie if they were married, Ecklie answered that he was divorced ( big surprise ;) ) and Vartann just winced a little and didn't say anything ....
That left the door open for a WHOLE LOT OF possibilities.............. don't you think?
That's my favorite one, I think the last episode he was in was Bang Bang, oh I also liked him in A Bullet Runs Through It ... :D

thats all that is known about him? it does leave alot of possibilities. i remember that scene. i LOVE iced. he might be divorced, never married, wife cheated on him, wife died, wife went insane, wife in coma, gay...asnything really!

Let's hope they bring him back to find out huh? ;)
That's at least all I know
I've been trying to watch all the episodes he's been in so I can see what he is like

He's mysterious, but not a regular ( at the momen) so we probably won't know that much more about him unless he's there more
TPTB--HINT HINT :D ;)

will he be in s7?
im thinking to write a fic about him, but i dont know him well enough. not even enough to know if to slash him or have him be het...

you and me both, along with alot of other people :D
I watched A Bullet Runs Through It last night on the CBS website and started to write one based on that...

PLEASE DON'T SAY HE'S GAY, I've got him paired with Catherine :)!
let's hope he's in season 7! Alex Carter is in the pilot of Jericho on tonight and was in The Mermaid Chair

will he be in every ep of jericho? im not watching it (would take me a while anyway to find out what network has it here)
i dont know, i mean i could easily see him with catherine, but i could also see him as gay, but not in a pairing with any of the characters.

Can't wait to read the fic. Vartann & Cath is definitely a good pairing to start with.

According to the imdb, I see him listed in the Pilot of "Jericho", but don't see his name listed in any of the other episodes. I see that Pamela Reed is a main cast member, so I might actually watch that show.

I saw that too, and you can watch the pilot on CBS.com
and I hope he is in some more CSI episodes since he is only in the pilot of Jericho. Or maybe he's making another Lifetime movie? ;) :D

I changed my mind about his best scene
I watched 11 Angry Jurors last night,
let me just say.... MMMM all in black... MMM
so far THAT ONE IS THE BEST!
**off to watch Built to Kill soon ;)***

hhunter said:
I changed my mind about his best scene
I watched 11 Angry Jurors last night,
let me just say.... MMMM all in black... MMM
so far THAT ONE IS THE BEST!
**off to watch Built to Kill soon ;)***
Oh, that's an excellent Vartann episode. He gets great screen time, also it's just him and Nick working on a case, which is very pleasing to the eye. :D

My favourite is actually 'Iced', I love his scene with Dr Robbins, it's so funny. :lol: 'Eleven Angry Jurors' is my second favourite Vartann episode. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back