Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Need an Alex Carter fix?

Good to hear. :)

Gentle reminder:

Posting the spoiler blackout info in this thread is fine; however, please restrict actual discussions about this spoiler material to the established "Season 6 *Spoiler Lab" Discussion and Posting (Caution)" thread.

Thank you.

Thank god! :lol: I was really worried that 'A Bullet Runs Through it' was the last episode we would see him in. That has really made my day now. :D

great :D you cant believe how happy i was when the spoiler master told that :D

oh and sorry Tally , i was just hyper excited about that, i promess i wont talk about any other spoilers :D

AWESOME!!! can't wait :D thank you so much for the head's up! hehe... i am SO taping that epi... :lol:

Because I have one. ^^ Take and share and credit the original sources, but please DO NOT hotlink.

These are all pics from Veritas, the completely awesome show with as much thinking-power and coolness of CSI that was unfairly cancelled becuase Bush had to get his testosterone on.

A Nice Headshot
Another Headshot
Two Words: Tight T-shirt
With Arnold Vosloo
In a Black Leather Jacket
(The first four are from Moviegoods.com and the last was provided by ShotintheDark.)

And this is one of my favorite Vartann-shots:
I'm So Cute
(This image was provided by CSI-caps.com)

Oh, that Grissom/Ecklie/Vartann bit mentioned several posts ago? *raises hand and waves* Guilty! It's Adult Content, so I won't post the link, but I'll put my other Vartann-stuff in the Fanfiction forum. ;)

DragonLady

Thanks for the pictures! God, he's so HOT!

Welcome to the thread!

I started a Vartann/Sara fic billions of years ago and haven't had the time to finish it. For shame.

sissi59100 said:
oh and sorry Tally , i was just hyper excited about that, i promess i wont talk about any other spoilers :D

No worries. Hyper excitement about Vartann? Totally understandable. :)

Mmmm. Yes, he is gorgeous, isn't he?

How about that sarcastic smile in Weeping Willows? (Image provided by CSI-Caps.com) Or that adorable grin when he congratulated Warrick? (Image provided by JustADream23.)

Yeah. That's cute. ^^

DragonLady

Vartann Icons

I made good use of y'all's images. I made icons from them.

There are Vartann, Vartann/Ecklie, and Vartann/Sara icons to be had here:

Steal Away

Have fun. ;)

DragonLady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back