Add a line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara looked at Grissom. "What's wrong I thought you said you Loved me."
(LOL Weird indeed. But why did you have to make Grissom stay in the living room. I actually thought he'd join in the Shower. :lol: )

Meanwhile in the shower...
"Greg!!," Warrick yelled, "Get you hand off my but, I'm not Cath!" Greg frowned, "That's not me..."

Ecklie. :)eek:) With those words, Sara got up and turned up the stereo so she wouldn't have to hear anymore nightmare-inducing phrases.

Sara sat back down with Grissom after she turned the stereo up.

Greg twitched his head as he heard the music. "Hey, this is a good make-out song!" Greg said loudly. "Hey, where's Sara?"

"Where's Grissom?" Ecklie asked. Everyone looked at each other when they realized that Sara and Grissom were still in the living room and they just put on a make-out song.

((This is an awesome story LOL))

"Ok," Nick said, "First off, why is everybody getting something except for me! Second, why do I play such a little part in this story and third; what the hell am I doing in a shower with a whole lot of guys?" He shook his head and...

Everyone got their clothes back on, leaving Nick in the shower, and went into the living room to see Sara and Grissom cuddling.

((I just HAD to say it :D))

Sara realized that everyone gawking at the two was a mood killer, so she grabbed her jacket and walked outside. Imagine her surprise when she spotted a familiar clown on the hood of her car.
"Bobo!? I thought this was a dream!"

"You thought wrong," Bobo smiled and Sara's eyes widened in schock when she noticed the knife in his hands...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back