Add a line Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warrick then stripped down to his boxers. "What are you doing?!" Nick asked. "Don't want to get my threads dirty, man." Warrick said before jumping down...

Nick looked around confused, before announcing dramatically, "Looks like we got ourselves a new case!" But before they could look for evidence, a wet and angry Catherine appeared a few feet behind them and...

...angrily bit inot the salami. "This isn't even real salami!" she exclaimed. "Sara must have replaced the real stuff with her tofu stuff!" to which nick and warrick replied in unison,...

Catherine threw the now two pieces of tofu salami, hitting both Nick and Warrick. "I don't even like salami!" She yelled, waving her arms around in a...

...Horatio Caine. "Hey H!" she screamed. "Use your sunglasses of justice to replace all the lab's tofu with real meat, and then punish Nicky and Warrick-poo for their wrongdoings!" Horatio turned and stroke his sexy-pose, saying...

"Sorry, I'm too busy." He then walked all the way back to Miami. Nick and Warrick looked at each other confused, while Catherine sat down and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back