Add a line Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She started choking on the tofu salami! Nick and Warrick looked around in panic while Grissom showed up out of nowhere, saving Catherine by hitting her on the...

"I love you Catherine, will you have my children?" Catherine looked up at him before her eyes rolled back in her head as she fainted onto..

The hedgehog, angry about being woken up, viciously attacked Catherine. The rest of the team was trying to knock the hedgehog off of it's perch on top of Catherine's head when...

...tried to eat Sara! "Ha!" the tofu salami exclaimed. "Now you know what it feels like. Die, veggi-woman, die!!!"... (nothing personal to any vegetarians because I too do not eat meat)

Sara screamed, running away from the tofu and hiding behind Greg, knowing he'd protect her. Greg brandished a fork, jabbing it at the tofu in a...

Then Grissom told them to break it up, and told the team to join together to find that missing hair brush!

to steal a hair brush to begin with? The team sat around the table thinking, who would want to steal a hair brush when you could just...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back