Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

"Wild huh?" Rick smirked as he drew Horatio into a gentle, protective hug. "See what I have to inspire ME... love you SO MUCH...." Rick continued and between the seemingly endless kisses and the lulling sweet sound of his beloved's Southern voice, the redhead fell into a relaxing rest, his partner soon following him....

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

When Horatio woke up in the morning, it was to the smell of bacon and eggs. The previous night's "exercise" had made H very hungry. He hobbled out of bed a little bit sore, making his way into the kitchen.

3. ruby&theheadmen

" Oh...not one more step this way... I'll make you a nice tray, take it to the jacuzzi for you to eat there; you look like you could use a long, deep soak, alone. I'll behave and stay right here, I promise..." Rick's eyes held a loving but mischievous twinkle to them as he finished buttering the nooks and crannies of an English muffin

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

But Rick just had to pause from what he was doing to ogle Horatio as the redhead made his way outside in his birthday suit.

Horatio glanced over his shoulder and smiled when he saw his partner eyeing him. Oh Lord, give me strength he said to himself with a grin.

5. ruby&theheadmen

Horatio smiled as he saw that not only had Rick brought him the hearty meal but also his trademark shades and a hat. "I almost forgot," Rick said, as he set down on the tray a small container of sunblock.

As the redhead at first peered over his shades at the container and his partner naughtily until he read the label, Rick just shook his finger-"Not a word you tease, not ONE- it's tough enough on me at it IS..." he laughed and reluctantly walked back into their place

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Rick watched through the window as Horatio ate his bacon and eggs hungrily, and he couldn't help wishing that he were that bacon and eggs meal.

7. ruby&theheadmen

After a decent pause, Rick went to pick up Horatio's tray."Thought of you..."the brunet said as he popped open the cork of some non-alcoholic apple cider and let the bubbly flow over into the fluted glass, all the while giving his best *innocent* look, as Horatio began to blush in response...:cool:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The doorbell interupted his thoughts and he groaned in protest.

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Rick answered the door. It was a man holding a big bouquet of flowers. "Hi, these are flowers for Rick Stetler from Horatio Caine," he said pleasantly.

10. ruby&theheadmen

Rick eyed the flowers in wonder and satisfaction- he would place them in the expensive vase nearby on the table in a place of honor.... "I've caught a true romantic, "Rick smiled

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"Who was that?" Horatio asked as Rick came back outside.

"The flowers you sent me," Rick said leaning down and nibbling Horatio along the jawline. "Thank you," he said, his Southern accent prominent.

12. ruby&theheadmen

"Anything for a gentleman..." Horatio ducked his head feeling the blush form on his cheeks... "Any *thing* for this gentleman right now is to see to it his amorous, romantic, totally sexy redhaired partner gets some rest... now off with you!" Rick pointed H to the bedroom with a playful pat to his backside and watched him teasingly saunter away...

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Horatio slid into bed, and snuggled his head against the pillow. He was very tired, but he knew all he needed was a good night's sleep. When Rick slid in next to him, Horatio felt enveloped by a feeling of safety and he fell asleep hearing Rick say, "I love you, Horatio."

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Back at the lab, things were chaotic. "Where the heck is Horatio?" Frank yelled over the noise.

"I don't know, Frank." Eric said as he, Ryan, Calleigh, Natalia and Valera (along with Frank) took cover under a large table in the interview room. "I'll try to call him." Eric pulled out his cell phone and dialed.

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Horatio's cell phone rang, and as he answered it he could hear the pandemonium in the background. Eric yelled over the noise, "H, we REALLY need you back here. Things have gone to hell in a handbasket!" Horatio jumped up and yelled into the phone...

**"Hell in a handbasket" is a good old Southern Expression that I hope is self explanatory.**:)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.