Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maxine threw her broken shoe at the two fighting men as Eric tried to pull them apart.

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Horatio walked back outside with a Margarita for Rick and a Scotch for himself and saw Rick at the bottom of the hot tub. The drinks fell from his hands, smashing on the concrete as he...

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  3. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

shouted: "OH GOD NO, RICK!" In one swift move, the red head went down into the tumbling waters and got his beloved from the bottom of the tub and dragged him to safety: "Hang on... honey, hang on for me," Horatio ignored his tears and began resuscitation...

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Rick began to cough up water as Horatio held him. "That's right, you're going to be fine. I love you, you're going to be fine," Horatio said, reassuring his partner.

5. ruby&theheadmen

"What happened? Are YOU alright H? You didn't want to be with me you said that you wanted to leave ME...that's what I...seem to recall..." the dark haired man looked deeply into the others blue eyes...

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Just then, Horatio's cell phone rang...

----

I just noticed that we've got only 35 more posts to go before we'll need a new thread. :lol:

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Horatio did something he rarely did and turned his cellphone off.

"Rick, it's OK. You were unconscious and were hallucinating. You know I would never leave you."

8. ruby&theheadmen

" It was terrible but yes, you're right. Even then I knew it wasn't the real you. This is..." Rick didn't hesitate to draw Horatio closer to him with his hand leading him into a long kiss....

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

after which they looked deeply into each other's eyes. Rick finally spoke and said, "I hallucinated that you left me and went back to the crimelab, where the staff was going crazy with food fights and other strange stuff."

Horatio laughed. "No, none of that was real. You're here at the Cobalt Sky Inn with me." Horatio pulled Rick close again.

10. ruby&theheadmen

"I'm glad to know that, but now that I feel a bit better, I think there is some *other* place that I'd rather for the both of us to be..." Rick's voice was throaty with newborn desire...

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"OK, let's get you inside and in bed." Horatio put a supportive arm around Rick as they made their way into the bedroom.

12. ruby&theheadmen

Moments later as Rick sat on the bed, the silhouette of the man he loved, transfigured by moonlight, as he stood in all nature's glory in front of him, sent a shiver of anticipation down his spine- a sure promise of the delights to come....

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Horatio saw the look in Rick's eyes and smiled, his blue eyes twinkling. "Are you sure you're up for this?" he asked.

"Yes," Rick answered. He took Horatio's hand and pulled him to the bed.

14. ruby&theheadmen

"When you speak like that... it goes right through me, you know?" the redhead lowered his voice to a sultry whisper. "I'll keep that image in mind... "Rick replied, with shining eyes drawing his beloved into an embrace, his tone as smooth as fine Tennessee whiskey...

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

*An hour and a half later*

"I don't think the bed's in the same position as it was before," Rick said.

"You were a wild man," Horatio said, still breathless. "I might need to rest for a couple days now."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.