Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
time off and see a therapist or something. With that said, Sam walked off leaving Stetler to...

:lol: I started to put "ankle" at first, but then remembered that he'd already broken that. :lol:

Sob in pain. It was at that moment Yelina walked by.

Hah, see what you get, that's payback for the time you.....

myself. Yelina undid his tie and tied it around his wrist before helping him up. Come on, Rick. she said. Maybe Alexx can cast that for you. They walked down the hallway...

Last edited:
right pass Horatio who said.....

"Umm...Yelina. I thought you only did bondage with me. How come you are using the tie trick on Stetler.

As he pouted, she said...

"Horatio I don't want to be the submissive all the time. You and I can play later."

Yelina led Stetler to Alexx who...

shook her head, stifling a giggle. "Stetler, let me get that cast for you." She started to put the cast on his arm. Eric walked in and...

ran right into Stetler who fell headfirst into the bowl of plaster Alexx was preparing.

Stetler yelled and Calleigh ran in the room. She...

pointed it and shot. However, only water came out of the gun. "Who replaced my gun with a water gun?" She looked at Eric who looked guilty. He stammered... "Uh....

give you a piece of his candy. I hear the rainbow twizlers are nasty, so stay away from those. I heard it could turn your hair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back