Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive-in movie.

"Hey, can I come. Please, please, please, begged Calleigh who was on her knees crawling towards....

Nat. "Sure." Nat said. "We can make a double date of it. Me and Eric and you and Jake." Calleigh smiled. "Thanks, Natalia. You are such a good...

freaky girl. Dancing around in circles Calleigh smacked right into the door, knocking her backwards right on top of Horatio's sunnies. Looking at his smashed sunnies he.....

pulled another pair out of his pocket. "Always keep a spare." He told Calleigh. "Don't worry." Calleigh giggled uncontrolably until...

Ryan came running in and smacked into Horatio with his spaghetti and meatball dinner. "Oh God Horatio, look at you, said Calleigh. You have a meatball on your sunnies, and spaghetti in your....

Until Horatio threw a meatball at him, smacking him right in the face with it.

"Horatio you sunnie wearing two time talking.....

jerkazoid!" Stetler walked in and slipped on some of the spilled spaghetti sauce. He slid across the room, tumbling into ...

the desk before falling and landing right on top of Stetler. "Ahhh!" Stetler screamed. "Get this off of me." Horatio just laughed at him. "Horatio, you lowdown..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back