Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

oh of course Adams #1 in my world, he's a good looking man, and I also agree, no Jon, George... Paul, Ringo... *LOL*

I'm kidding, but yeah for Adam :)

and love the pic they used, I want to hear him play!!

Hey - posting an interview from our Adam Yahoo Group with Emily back in early season 7 with some Adam talk. After reading this, I can't help it - I'm melting..

Emily Interview with Adam stuff :)

Join the Group!

Oh my goodness thats funny... I like how he's basicly blind without his glasses, so does he wear contacts or does he like scaring his castmates?

and a puppy, I want to see it, nothing cuter then a cute guy and a cute puppy, once again, Emily is the luckyest woman alive!

oh and the glasses thing reminds me of a scene from the movie "What's Up Doc" it's funny, similer to what she was saying.

oh and i joined the Yahoo group :)

Hey - posting an interview from our Adam Yahoo Group with Emily back in early season 7 with some Adam talk. After reading this, I can't help it - I'm melting..

Join the Group!

I read it once, but totally forgot about it. So thanks for posting it, it was nice to read it again.:thumbsup:
But I wonder who takes care of his dogs when his leaving on his vacation:confused:, because I always have a problem with my rabbit when I'm leaving on my vacation.
Not to mention the time when he's shooting his movies. I don't think he's able to take his dogs everywhere.

Join the Group!

I read it once, but totally forgot about it. So thanks for posting it, it was nice to read it again.:thumbsup:

oh and I finally saw the preview for his new movie "I can do Bad All By Myself" it actully looks quite good, and the guy he plays seems really sweet and nice, I like it, I also like that he's making an accent ;)
But I wonder who takes care of his dogs when his leaving on his vacation:confused:, because I always have a problem with my rabbit when I'm leaving on my vacation.
Not to mention the time when he's shooting his movies. I don't think he's able to take his dogs everywhere.

maybe Emily watches them... no of course not, she's busy herself, maybe he just leaves them with family or friends, thats what I do with my bird, I'm lame i have no dog...

though it's cool they can bring there pets on set :)

Last edited:

Join the Group!

Oh my goodness thats funny... I like how he's basicly blind without his glasses, so does he wear contacts or does he like scaring his castmates?

and a puppy, I want to see it, nothing cuter then a cute guy and a cute puppy, once again, Emily is the luckyest woman alive!

oh and the glasses thing reminds me of a scene from the movie "What's Up Doc" it's funny, similer to what she was saying.

I would be so scared if I was Emily, but a little thrilled, LOL. I love that he has a puppy...I wonder what kind??

oh and i joined the Yahoo group :)

WOOOOOHOOOOHOO!! :thumbsup:

Adam just updated on Twitter in case anyone is wondering. :)

what is the address of his twitter page? And what did he have to say?

He wrote: Looks like Delko could pull through! For a while...

"For a while"??? :confused: :lol: He just likes to freak us out!

twitter.com/amaticrodriguez ;)

It's really fun when he posts, intimidating but fun :lol:

He posted this before: On set and getting through a long Monday! The clock is ticking. Nice to be shooting outdoors though. 1st episode's gonna be a good one.

Adam just updated on Twitter in case anyone is wondering. :)

what is the address of his twitter page? And what did he have to say?

He wrote: Looks like Delko could pull through! For a while...

"For a while"??? :confused: :lol: He just likes to freak us out!

twitter.com/amaticrodriguez ;)

It's really fun when he posts, intimidating but fun :lol:

He posted this before: On set and getting through a long Monday! The clock is ticking. Nice to be shooting outdoors though. 1st episode's gonna be a good one.

He could be referring to Eric's unstable state in the opening minutes of the premiere. Given he posted that it was Monday and he was outdoors...they were either shooting a flahsback scene or the scene where Eric is in the ambulance being rushed to the hospital. So the "looks like Delko could pull through, for a while" could just be him referring to them shooting that particular scene of his character nearly dieing...again!

Knowing all the speculation that is flowing around the status of his character....he is probably feeding into all that and it seems his tweets mix reality with his character on the show..."the clock is ticking" could be referring to the reversal in time the show is taking or the long work day they work.

Come to think of it....Adam regrowing his hair could have something to do with the flashback ep! I think him having the hairstyle he is sporting now, does make him look a little younger...so it could work ;) Another reason I think the actors were informed that this story was coming at the end of last season....he needed time to grow his hair and he, Caruso and Procter hinted, in differents way, that this particular storyline was coming.

Adam with his joke about E/C and the "typical relationship drama" the writers were probably going to put them through

Caruso with his statement about the show "going back to the beginning"

Procter with her statement about the show having an "interesting storyline for Khandi early next season should her shooting schedule allow"

And Procter's statement was made a little while, if I remember correctly, before the finale even aired.

Interestingly enough though, this was posted in the E/C thread (nothing shippy I promise)...It is roughly translated from a Belgium article of an interview with Emily Procter. Not sure if the mag interviewed her or took snippets. Now before you all freak out...I personally and nor do the others in the E/C thread, take must stock in this b/c it seems alot of what Procter said was similar to what she said in her Monte Carlo interview about a month ago and it seems to have either been misinterpretated or twisted around a little bit. Again, it is roughly translated. I posted the link if anyone speaks dutch and wants to translate it too. I used babelfish to translate it and got pretty much the same thing.......

http://www.starnews.be/nl/nieuws/14895/Het-einde-nadert-voor-CSI-Miami/

Again roughly translated by someone who knows Dutch:

The end is coming of CSI:Miami.

The show is maybe good in Europa, In america it's a big fault the makers have decideto make a end at the show. The actors know about it. Emily Procter who plays Calleigh Duquesne on the show it's normal that the audience varies. That is a natural procesThe people are curious about what's new and then they get bored and go search for something new. the audience gets maybe enough police series. or maybe bored of CSI. Everything is possible. at least it´s not stopping that the show is gonna end. and that moment is coming.

Again, idk how much stock I take in this but given that and Adam's recent tweets:

Today
Looks like Delko could pull through! For a while...

July 27th
On set and getting through a long Monday! The clock is ticking. Nice to be shooting outdoors though. 1st episode's gonna be a good one.

July 21st
Back to grind! Beginning of the End starts tomorrow!!!

I personally won't believe it until CBS, a producer, writer or just someone with higher authority says it is. Until then, I am simply believing that he is referring to work and his character. Because I don't see why they would do it. The show is still just too popular and still brings in some amazing ratings for the network

Also, like I said the stuff Emily said was simialr to what she said in an earlier interview and in that interview she was asked about the ratings and answered as she does above but there was no mention by her of the show ending.

It all just got me thinking and I figured, "what the heck, post it and see what others think" b/c maybe I am seeing things that aren't there or am just hyper sensitive and a little nervous.

Last edited:
Hey, I´m reading on this board for over a year now, but I have to add my thoughts now :confused:

I think his commend about "the beginning of the end" just means his vacacion - obviously given to the spoilers he isn´t in the second episode or when he is only for a small scene in it?? So I think another week auf vacacion is coming soon for him -> just the beginning of the end of his vacacion?

If the show really had ended with season 8 I personally think it would have already been said!

But I´m only in Germany and the last episode we saw was 7.03 and now we are waiting impatiently until September! Grrr!

Back