Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Thanks delkolover! That's awesome and he is in pretty good company too! I love EW those people are smart and know what is going on. We could always go for more scuba boy action.

aww thanks for the link delkolover!
Only 13th out of 15? I totally disagree...our Adam is waaaay hotter than that LOL

Thanks delkolover!

#13??? He should be #1 in my book! But I'll take it...
Another one of my guys made the list, too - Shemar Moore...Woo!!

Just put me in a room with Adam and Shemar...I'll play the bad guy..interrogate me, LOL

^ I LOVE Shemar Moore too especially with those FBI vests!!

Thanks for the list.I am glad that Adam was mentioned becouse some magazines are not fans of CSIs shows.So that means Adan is extra HOT.:drool:

I have to say the male listing was such a disappointment. At least Adam was recognized, but I'm shocked that none of the other CSI's (Togo, G.Eads, E.Cahill, Carmine?!!) made it into the list. :wtf:
Disappointment aside, it was good to see Adam on the list, though I absolutely agree he should have been in the top 5, at least!

Thanks delkolover!

Just put me in a room with Adam and Shemar...I'll play the bad guy..interrogate me, LOL

Both of them should've been top five. Love also Booth from Bones so he can stay top five also ;). Good for Adam, love he made the list cause, well duh! ;)

Thanks delkolover!

Both of them should've been top five. Love also Booth from Bones so he can stay top five also ;). Good for Adam, love he made the list cause, well duh! ;)

I was sooo shocked that Shemar was so far down the list! I mean c'mon that man has got a body to die for!! :lol:

I also agree that Adam should have been further down the list...there were a few men on the list before him who had me going "huh?"

Not to mention this is all going on the assumption that the order they were in were actually a "particular" order ;) Cuz if they were, I am still going "huh?" about where Shemar and Adam were!! :lol:

Hey hey hey, which guy are we supposed to be talking about hmm? It's Adam Rodriguez, and I know Shemar is good too, but...i cant believe he's #13!:eek: When I first heard he was on the 15 most...guys I thought was number 1. You know what, let me go and see for myself who is number 1..cuz this aint right.

So the good guys score one on the Gents list too:)

On an off topic note, Mark Harmon looks like an older Superman

Agree agree i think we all would mostly put adam at the top and i too loked at the list and went huh? WHAT THE BEEEP!! lol but yay hes on the list :thumbsup:! good for you adam!

Back