Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Well, word is all over the internet that we'll be getting an especially "attractive" view of Eric (Adam Rodriguez) in tonight's CSIM episode (8.14), entitled "In the Wind." ;) (I won't say any more, since this isn't a spoiler thread). Word-of-mouth will most likely attract tons of Adam fans who haven't been watching the "Eric-less" episodes of CSIM in Season 8. Hopefully, this'll cause a nice spike in ratings, and send a message to TPTB @ CBS that the fans want Adam back full-time on the show. :thumbsup: In the TV business, nothing gets a point across like huge ratings.

Ooooh man Eric was fine last NIGHT! With his hair and toned chest and everythang.:drool: So jealous of Calleigh right now:rolleyes:

Ooooh man Eric was fine last NIGHT! With his hair and toned chest and everythang.:drool: So jealous of Calleigh right now:rolleyes:
Co-sign! It was nice to see Eric/Adam back on the show ... and with all his hair back! I happen to think that Eric managed to look hot even when he was nearly bald (not many guys can pull that off, IMO), but a girl likes to have some hair to run her fingers thru when she's kissing a guy!
french-kiss-008.gif
:lol: And then when Calleigh took Eric's shirt off, I just about died! :eek:
drooling-5.gif
I'm pretty sure that a few million female tongues hit the floor right at that moment ...
surprised-019.gif
in-love-015.gif

Co-sign! It was nice to see Eric/Adam back on the show ... and with all his hair back! I happen to think that Eric managed to look hot even when he was nearly bald (not many guys can pull that off, IMO), but a girl likes to have some hair to run her fingers thru when she's kissing a guy!
french-kiss-008.gif
drooling-5.gif
I'm pretty sure that a few million female tongues hit the floor right at that
moment ...
surprised-019.gif
in-love-015.gif
LOOOVE the second to last smiley!

french-kiss-008.gif
drooling-5.gif
I'm pretty sure that a few million female tongues hit the floor right at that
moment ...
surprised-019.gif
in-love-015.gif
LOOOVE the second to last smiley!

I was one of them :)

This relationship is apparently controversial? There is a 'haters' thread ;) Well, I'm sure that there is more shippers. And a lot of people who don't care neither way.

And as to Adam, I prefer him with shorter hair, I think I'm an exeption.

Going to say the same thing here that I said in the picture thread. ;)

Let's steer clear of referring to other threads/fans by such terms [haters and similar], please. I don't want this forum to turn into a ship war, so cooperation on the matter would be appreciated. This goes for everyone. Thanks. :)

Going to say the same thing here that I said in the picture thread. ;)

Let's steer clear of referring to other threads/fans by such terms [haters and similar], please. I don't want this forum to turn into a ship war, so cooperation on the matter would be appreciated. This goes for everyone. Thanks. :)

Sorry, will not happen again.
By the way, you are doing a really good job as an administrator(hope i used a proper word, it's not my first language)

LOL, I'LL SAY..........

MR. RODRIGUEZ IS HEATING UP THE SCREEN.........

I DON'T WATCH CSI:MIAMI MUCH BUT IF I DO IT'S ONLY BECAUSE HE'S THERE:devil::drool:

I love eric/adam, but his cheeks bother me...he seems like his wisdom teeth are being pulled out at all times... I know this is a stupid/petty thing to pick at...but it's something I always notice...

Back