Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past

Jenna_Caine said:
*snort* I wouldn't know. About a month away from being 18, and I've never had a boyfriend, and never even been kissed...

And most of my friends who are a couple of YEARS younger than me have had MULTIPLE boyfriends... >.<

Lol

Even though I don't know you... I will just tell you that you don't need a boyfriend to complete you. Your day will come.
I'm almost 19 and I've only actually had one boyfriend and it lasted like 3 months.
So I feel you. I know sometimes it sucks, but honestly it sucks being played and/or lead on...

That's my speech for the day, hope that made you feel better... Sorry if what I said bothered you in any way, it wasn't my intention. I know some people can get upset when i say things like that, well some of my friends have... so just incase.... thats why i apologized.

Eh, it's ok...

Actually, thanks, katelynn. I really appreciate that, thanks!

My point is just that I like someone (in the real world, not just in CSI:Miami! Lol) and he doesn't like me back... I mean, he likes me as a friend, but that's it. Oh, well...

And now, back to the Eric hotness discussion, if we don't mind... Lol!

Jenna_Caine said:
Eh, it's ok...

Actually, thanks, katelynn. I really appreciate that, thanks!

My point is just that I like someone (in the real world, not just in CSI:Miami! Lol) and he doesn't like me back... I mean, he likes me as a friend, but that's it. Oh, well...

And now, back to the Eric hotness discussion, if we don't mind... Lol!

Not a problem, glad I could help a little bit.
Trust me, ive been there.
sometimes the best thing is to keep them as a friend because then if something happens to the relatonship, you will most likely go your own ways (i guess it depends on the situation).
I hope everything works out for you for the better.

Ok, trying to keep the thread alive here, so ...new question...

What is your favorite ERIC DELKO feature*don't be naughty, now girls*
eyes
lips
smile
body
personality

*I know it's all the above & everything else, but choose the BEST in your opinion, & give as much content in your replies as possible* ;)

mjszud said:
Ok, trying to keep the thread alive here, so ...new question...

What is your favorite ERIC DELKO feature*don't be naughty, now girls*
eyes
lips
smile
body
personality

*I know it's all the above & everything else, but choose the BEST in your opinion, & give as much content in your replies as possible* ;)

smile and eyes

Lips, body, and personality, for sure!

Lol!

I have never seen lips so full on a guy before, and they're really hot! Of course, I don't think I need to explain the part about his body... Lol

I ESPECIALLY love his personality, though. I mean, he's such a nice guy, but if you piss him off, watch out! Lol I also love how when he gets pissed off enough, he starts sounding slightly New Yorker... Lol!

My own answers...
his eyes....their gorgeous & "friendly" but very sexy, too.
Eric expresses quite a bit w/ them also & I like that. ;)

his personality.... a teddy bear inside, sometimes a bit of a toughy on the out. Very sweet & caring (when needed), great sense of humour, hard working, adores his family, awesome qualities in a man!
:) :)

eyes
lips- god i never seen lips like those before! also when those lips curl up in a smirk or a smile, I always smile myself whatever mood I'm in.
his personality- he can be caring and loving, and be serious and he has a good sense of humor.
His body... especially his ass. I just love it! :lol: :devil:

I swear when I read the suggestions the first time that said booty, not body. :lol: We all know he is perfectly gorgeous, but I am blown away by Adam's sweet personality, and how he lets that come through with Eric, who really is a kind person and though they don't mention it now, is clearly devoted to his siblings and family.

HoratioStalker said
I swear when I read the suggestions the first time that said booty, not body. :lol:

:lol:!

I have to agree, his personality is a big plus--although I'm not complaining about the er, more superficial aspects of him. ;)

He's got that great mix of seriousnss as well as humour so while he's sometimes got that 'class clown' appeal, he has the maturity and intelligence of a professional. Also, he he's evolved and yet still remained the same, if that makes any sense! There isn't this extreme transition from season 1 to season 6. It's nice to still recognize the character. (In comparison to er, Horatio. :rolleyes:)

Plus he seems easily approachable which is a great quality to have--especially if his usual clients include victims and their families.

Great question mjszud. :)

Lol, I kinda thought the same thing, for the first second after I read it! Lol...

*dies laughing*

*gets Adam to revive me* Lol...

Crud, where does everyone seem to go, abandoning me and Adam...? *pouts*

Lol, just under a month before I give Adam up to whoever's next in line... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Me!! I'm next!

You expect me to choose?

Those lips... :devil:

Those big brown eyes

That strong chest

That... *dies*

Serisouly, he's just an all round great guy. He's just the right side of cocky, and it's sexy as hell.

And the fact that he's multilingual, don't forget that! Lol

I love the fact that his last name is actually Deloktorvski, he knows Russian, he knows Spanish, and is actually half Cuban and half Russian!

Cuban, or, as one of my friends says, "a Mexican with a boat." Don't worry, he's part Cuban, too... Lol!

I know. I could ahve long chats with him in Spanish :) how romantic would that be, him whispering sweet nothings in Spanish? "Adoro sonar con vos..." :lol: I'd love it!

Need to learn Russian though. I can say 'yes' and 'thanks' but that's about it. Why couldn't it be French? Haha.

How hot is he when he speaks another language? I mean, I nearly collapsed watching that episode. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back