Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Re: Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past

I like it, too. The show would not be as interesting if all the characters had perfectly normal lives ;). I know at times us fans seem to become attached to these people by the cord, but they aren't real...it's ok...he'll get through it!! he won't end up in a mental ward or anything. ;) :lol: *good lord i hope not*
    It shows how strong his character is & it 's developing nicely, & although Adam is great w/ this new "development", I can't wait to see Eric fully recovered & back to his old self again. :) :)

Do you need more tissues, JENNA? :D

2. Jenna_Caine

Jenna_Caine Police Officer

*sniffles, then grins* Thanks, but... Not really... Lol, as long as I can hug Adam and be hugged by him, I'll be fine! :devil: :devil: :devil:

3. Jenna_Caine

WHY THE HELL DOES THIS THREAD KEEP SLOWING DOWN??? *cries*

This is pathetic... Lol

*cuddles with Adam possessively* Oh, well... I guess that just means I get even more time with Adam...! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: Lol

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Because we have no new episodes through which to drool... I mean, discuss him in.

Okay, maybe an old epside? I'll get this damn thread going if it kills me.

What is ya'lls favorite delko episode? And WHY? I want lots of detail from you, no little posts. Let's talk about the wonder that is Adam :devil:

5. panther18

panther18 Rookie

*straches head* where is everyone?? I wish the stupid writers strike would end already, because I want my Adam now :mad:

I dunno which one is my fav. theres so many but I have to say Death Grip has to be it. theres something about Adam wrestling a croc... :devil: :devil:

6. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I think my favorite epiosde would be a tie between Nailed, Shattered, and Bang Bang Your Debt. Nailed because that's when he and Ryan finally became friends. :) Shattered because he was willing to loose his job to protect Marisol. BBYD because that was the first time since season 3 that his grief for Speedle was shown. You could also see how close he and Speed were. I just felt like hugging him when I watched that episode because at the end he looked like he was about ready to cry. :(

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ooh god there's so many to choose from; i've narrowed it down to these...

Extreme....I don't remember alot of the details in this epi but I loved that they showed a different side to Eric. He had a lady friend, a neighbor who had troubles & Eric was there to help her..& not for sexual reasons. That alone showed us that was truly just a great guy & it wasn't always about "sex". Refreshing for his character, I thought. ;)

Driven... the story all together I didn't care for much but the Delko in this one made me really appreciate him.
    He stepped up as the big brother & showed how much his sister was such a big part of his life.
    The scene where he was going over the victim's body really tugged at me. He was so sweet & gentle, & so sympathetic for the husband.
    There was also a part when he interrogated the husband that showed how disgusted he was the the guy's comments about his sex life & his wife. I think eric changed alot in Season 4 & this epi captured how much he had matured & that he had gained a new respect for women in general.

Throwing heat...Angry Delko fighting bad men...says it all!!
    Theres something very sexy about a man who can be so gentle & loving one minute & then pissed off & ready to fight for what's right. It comes out only when it needs to, & that's what I love about him.

BBYD....just simply for the closure it gave Eric w/ Speed's death. It was much needed. It never sat well w/ me in "lost son" that he seemed more concerned for the missing kid & more was focused on Horatio & Calleigh's feelings than Erics, so that alone made this epi great, their friendship deserved "an ending" & they finally got one.

:) :)

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I have to say BBYD was my favorite Delko episode. Like I've said before in other threads, this one just highlighted what the fans have been asking for--some resolve concerning Speed's death and of course the ongoing shooting issues. I felt it was a great opportunity to showcase Adam Rodriguez' acting skills as well. He really deserved a great storyline and this was it! I'd watch that episode again and again.

My second favorite Delko episode has to be 'Extreme'. I'm not sure if it was supposed to parallel the beginning of the season where he flaked on the crime scene, so this was the 'always being late for some reason' screwing up storyline (if that makes sense, though I tend to think the reason he was flaking out was because of the woman he'd met) but I really enjoyed it. It was nice to see him as the 'hero' in some respects, though it got him into a pretty deep pile. And agreed with mjszud, it was quite refreshing to see that he had been helping someone out and it had nothing to do with an alterior motive. A true cop. :D

^^^ P.S. 'Shadow of the Day' is such an awesome song.

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Woop! People! *faints* Thanks for responding, but let's juice this up a little, shall we?!

I know we all love Adam/eric to pieces but what was ya'll worst Delko episode? Either, something you didn't like about the script, the filming, the actions or anything else. Of course, give reasons, and say 'I Love you Adam' the the end to make up for it :lol:. Still talk about your faves too. Hell, just THINK about Adam and you're okay.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh god, hands down...."killer date"...whoremonger Delko was not my fave. Bad Eric, bad. :devil: :devil:
    On one hand it was exciting to see this hottie "in action" :)D "bowchickabowbow") but I hated the way it all happened :eek:.
    That's the only one that really comes to mind that I feel was just not good for his character. I'm glad he got over it, but still...bluhhhh. That girl was so skanky too, it just didn't sit well w/ me.

Me still loves Eric, most definately!! & Adam, too. ;)

11. Jenna_Caine

Hm... I'd have to say that, as of right now, my least and most fave are one and the same.

Tinderbox.

I hated the "player" version of Eric anyway, but it really got to me that he was practically making out with this girl he had just met, and didn't even know her last name...

The reason that one would have to be my favorite, though, is that once the fire started, even though he had just met Connie, he was so concerned about her. Of course, this episode also kind of supported the fact that a hot guy looks hot, no matter what. I just about died when we saw Eric with his face covered in soot... Lol :devil:

I love you, Adam! And Eric, too, of course! Lol

------
    On the plus side, I just bought myself the Seasons 2 and 3 DVD box sets at Best Buy!!! *squee!!* I'm so happeeeeeee...... *spins around and faints*

12. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I agree,
    like when Eric in season 4, Natalia was I believe leaving the evidence room and then eric comes up to her and they were talking about that they had fun the night before, and then he hands her i believe a bracelet or some form of jewelery and it turned out not to be hers.

13. Jenna_Caine

Oh, yeah... Geez, don't even get me started... Lol

The only part of his "player" kinda persona I like was in... Crud, I think it's Season 2, can't remember what episode, though...

Speed:You still know that girl at the DMV? Cuz I hate being put on hold...
    Eric:Gina? Yeah, why?
    Speed:*holds the phone out to Eric*
    Eric:No, I'm not callin' her.
    Speed:Why not?
    Eric:Cuz then I gotta hear about how come she never hears from me, an' I don't wanna deal with that...

I love his tone of voice on that last line, although I pretty much hate the implication, ya know? Lol

14. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I agree with that too, that part was funny.. because some guys are actually like that. LOL they dont phone you.

15. Jenna_Caine

*snort* I wouldn't know. About a month away from being 18, and I've never had a boyfriend, and never even been kissed...

And most of my friends who are a couple of YEARS younger than me have had MULTIPLE boyfriends... >.<

Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.