"A Thousand Days on Earth" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, April 10, 2008
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#813) "A Thousand Days on Earth"

CATHERINE BECOMES PERSONALLY INVESTED IN THE CASE OF A YOUNG GIRL FOUND MURDERED BEHIND A COMEDY CLUB. - The disturbing death of a 3-year-old girl has a great impact on Catherine as she searches for clues to her murder

SERIES REGULARS:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
Hodges: Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:
David Phillips: David Berman
Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey

GUEST CAST:
Greg Fitzsimmons: Greg Fitzsimmons
Nora O'Toole: Jennifer Hall
Leo Finley/Dean: James Jay Paulson
Donald Balboa: Raymond Cruz
Boyd Waldrip: David Meunier
Grace Waldrip: Donnamarie Recco
Mechanic William: Stanford Davis
Amir Sayeed: Dariush Kashani
Maajida Sayeed: Rima Laham
Cordelia Doe/Inez: Baylee Rogers
Offended Guy: Nathan Baesel
Male Figure: Nathan Baesel
Heavyset Guy: Noah Harpster
Field Reporter: Suzanne Rico
Paula Francis: Paula Francis
Negotiator: Bobby Hosea
SWAT Officer Jack Parker: Vincent Duvall
Faith Waldrip: Ryan Simpkins
Tyler Waldrip: Ty Simpkins

WRITTEN BY: Evan Dunsky
DIRECTED BY: Kenneth Fink

LINKS
Thanks To The Futon Critic
'CSI' Is Back With 'A Thousand Days On Earth'

A 3 year old, wow that's horrible, and it sounds like when Sara got emotional in "Empty Eyes" when all those girls were slain:(

It looks like Catherine might get herself in some trouble. I wonder if that guy is going to do something to her and if someone will come to her rescue?

Looks like it is going to be an emotional episode.

That CTV promo freaked me out. It looks like that man is going to do something to Catherine. I have always loved Emo!Catherine and I can't wait to see what she's gonna do this time.

I hope this episode will be similar to S1 "Gentle, Gentle".
CSI does great with depressing storylines.
Back then it was Grissom who got emotional over the dead child, but I'm really eager to see how Catherine reacts to this case being a mother herself.

Woah, that guy in the parking lot freaked me out! I love me some Cath Drama. Can't wait to see this episode! :D

Despite the fact that this ep has a child being found dead behind a comedy club...this sounds like a very interesting one. Can't wait to see Cath at the center of a n ep, she hasn't had a decent one in quite a while.

Awwww I hope this episode doesn't make me cry! I love angry Catherine more than sad Catherine I bet she gets mad at someone! Any trailers out yet?

This episode doesn't look entirely interesting to me. It looks sad but it looks like it will be centered around Catherine. I think i will skip this episode.

hi all,

well, I'd wouldn't tick off cath, because she'd chew you a new one. I seen a few episodes where she looses her cool specially on cases concerning little ones. Since she's a mom, and i am a mom I would most likely react the same way.
I can't wait to see what happens in this up comming show, I am so happy the show is back on and things are rolling because i'm sick of repeats!

Seraphira

Yawn. Another Cath-centric episode. Oh well, at least I can make fun of her inappropriate attire. I'm hoping I'm wrong and the episode will be a good one.

Back