A Thank You From Peter Lenkov

Hi guys! I wanted to share this tidbit from the Lenkov interview that didn't make it into the actual interview, but I knew you guys would enjoy. The poster did come up in conversation, somewhere amid all that talk about Carmine, and here's what Mr. Lenkov had to say about it:

I haven't showed it to him (meaning Carmine) yet. I know he knows about it because we talked about it, I just haven't showed it to him yet.

I think I'm going to hang it the whole area--in the CSI NY building so
everyone can see it. Otherwise you'd have to go into my office to see
it. I want everybody to see it. We have a big waiting room area--I'll
put it there.

So our love for Lenkov and Carmine's pecs will be on display for all of the CSI: NY writers' office denizens and visitors to see! :cool:

I love it! That poster is one work of fine art that should not be kept from the world. It's a nice reflection of our appreciation of both Lenkov's work and the phenominal body his work allows us to oogle.

Top41 said:
The poster did come up in conversation, somewhere amid all that talk about Carmine, and here's what Mr. Lenkov had to say about it:

I haven't showed it to him (meaning Carmine) yet. I know he knows about it because we talked about it, I just haven't showed it to him yet.

put it there.

:eek: Whoa! That is really awesome of him! :eek: I feel all fuzzy inside now. :lol:

^^As you should! I saw that baby in person in LA and it almost made me cry with it's extreme beauty. :lol: It is gorgeous. I wanted one for myself!

^ I wish Kimmy had been able to see it in person. :( One really has to admire the rich glossiness of all that black background in person to appreciate the true beauty of Kimmy's work.

^ ditto to the above remarks about the poster! It was a true masterpiece to see in person- the color and design was phenominal! Again, excellent work, Kimmy, it is a shame that you didn't get to see it in person! :(

i saw it on the site and it was a great work of art just Genius :D
love the pic that where use to :)mmmmmm :devil:

i wish i could see the faces of the others when they walk in the room and see it for the first time ha maybe Lenkov will have a camera with him and film it :) :devil:

wow. That letter made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! A poster as beautiful as that definately needs to be seen by everyone (or as many as possible). Glad he loved it that much! Now I wonder what Carmine will think of his beautiful body displayed like that...

He'll make sure to point it out whenever people walk by it. Hell, he'll probably wink at the thing and chuckle every time he sees it. :lol:

i would so love to see that Fay what i would give to be a fly on that wall :) :devil: and follwing him ever where he goes lol :devil:

maybe Lenkov will sit there look at it for hours to get some can of idea of what he will give us in this season :devil:

Top41 said:
Hi guys! I wanted to share this tidbit from the Lenkov interview that didn't make it into the actual interview, but I knew you guys would enjoy. The poster did come up in conversation, somewhere amid all that talk about Carmine, and here's what Mr. Lenkov had to say about it:

put it there.

So our love for Lenkov and Carmine's pecs will be on display for all of the CSI: NY writers' office denizens and visitors to see! :cool:

That's so awesome! Thanks so much for everyone who organized the project! :D

Back