A Thank You From Peter Lenkov

Springmoon said:
MrsG if you need any assistance defraying the cost of that bouquet, I'll give up my first born to help you.
You think Bailey bears some monetary value??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Can't wait for that child to be born. You've got many surprises ahead, sister.

I just re-read Lenkov's note. It's seriously sweet! I'm so glad he liked the project.
I'm really glad he liked it. Some may consider our sense of humor offensive. :eek:

I also realize he's written two of my four favorite NY episodes: "Trapped" and "Snow Day."
Lenkov is the man! Some may not realize he's also written for 24. He isn't just about showing us that sweet Giovinazzo skin, he's also packing some serious writing talent.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Top41 said:
Psst...the writer who kills Lindsay off gets flowers!
Amen. She kids, my ass!

Dear Writers,

You have my word that should any of you kill off Lindsay, an abso-freakin'-lutely ENORMOUS bouquet of flowers will be delivered within 24 hours of the time the episode airs.

Respectfully,
MrsG

Flowers, balloons, cake, a statue built of the writer(s)' likeness(es) in their honor, volunteering to move to LA and be their unpaid gofer, assistant, etc. Whatever it takes, I'm all in. :D

Lenkov is the man! Some may not realize he's also written for 24. He isn't just about showing us that sweet Giovinazzo skin, he's also packing some serious writing talent.
Oh, I love 24. I've seen every single season. He does have some serious writing talent. That show is great and very action packed.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Springmoon said:
MrsG if you need any assistance defraying the cost of that bouquet, I'll give up my first born to help you.
You think Bailey bears some monetary value??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Can't wait for that child to be born. You've got many surprises ahead, sister.

Of course Bailey has monetary value! Value beyond measure! :) You do remember that you said I could mail the kid to you, right?

I'm really glad he liked it. Some may consider our sense of humor offensive. :eek:

Us? Offensive? Never! We're... unique in our expressions of gratitude. I'm so glad that he was able to take the project with the humor with which it was intended, and take the time to email us about it. Unlike the subject of the poster... *cough*Newyearproject*cough*

Peter, thanks so much for responding to us fans! You are a excellent writer and I am happy to see a worker on a hit show like yours interact with us fans.

And thanks to Mrs.G for arranging the project. You did a great job! :D

What a nice note! Thanks to Mr. Lenkov for responding so quick! And a big thanks to everybody who coordinated this project.

Springmoon said:
You do remember that you said I could mail the kid to you, right?
Just be sure to poke a lot of air holes in the box. Once I mark it "addressee unknown" and toss it back to you, the kid's gonna have a long journey -- DC to CA and back. He'll need adequate ventilation.

I'm so glad that he was able to take the project with the humor with which it was intended, and take the time to email us about it. Unlike the subject of the poster... *cough*Newyearproject*cough*
Awww, is someone bitter because she didn't receive a call accepting any generous offers that may have been made?
*checks own dial tone and gets confused* :lol:
Couldn't resist, but to keep it on topic, Lenkov rocks for acknowledging our appreciation of his work. :D

I don't think anyone should be *too* hard on the subject of the poster, given that he did send out signed pictures for not one but two fan projects.

Come the fourth or fifth fan project, Lenkov might be like, "You people??? Again???" :lol:

And awesome that he wrote for 24. That show is pretty all around excellent (even if the last season was somewhat lacking), but to have written for it in the earlier years when it was truly groundbreaking is pretty darn cool.

I guess I have two of my favorite shows to thank Lenkov for! :D

Hopefully that poster gets framed! It's far too pretty not to, really. The pictures of it that were floating around did NOT do it any justice. It is beautiful!

^ It truly IS beautiful! There is no way of knowing how absolutely gorgeous it is from seeing the file posted online. All that black looks fantastic on a nice, thick, glossy paper. This baby begs to be mounted and hung on an office wall. *cough*hint, Lenkvo, hint*cough* :lol:

well he did give us ample amounts of inspiration and we just had to thank him for those damn fine shots of Danny. I'm glad he enjoyed it, it must've been great for him to see how much we appreciate his work. Glad he appreciates ours.
He will most definately have to post it up...if only for inspiration of what to bring back next season! ^_^

Thank you Mr. Lenkov for the nice response. It's great to know that fans are appreciated. And we appreciate the great work you do!

*is late to the party*

*is wearing her Team Flack shirt*

Smooches, my dear Mr. Lenkov! We're lucky to have a writer on the show who can balance good stories and gratuitous man-flesh. ;) Keep up the good work, my friend! :D

YAY! :D Glad to know he liked the poster and the pictures. Now I'm just waiting for him to wear it at a CSI press con. :lol:

Back