A Thank You From Peter Lenkov

:lol: Either way, jkladis, too, is grateful to Mr. Lenkov. Too bad NY isn't a comedy or a redux of the banana scene depicted in jkladis's avatar might be in order... :lol:

^^Oooh...Team Lenkov shirts?? :p

Yes, your Team Flack shirt is on it's way. :D and Danny/Don magnets...you'll probably have trouble keeping them apart though.

^^ Nice t-shirt design! If Lenkov gifts us with any number of things -- the maximum amount of Giovinazzo skin allowed by the FCC, a shower scene for Danny, a little onscreen D/F man love, overt references to offscreen D/F man love (I'd rather watch, but can be appeased if the reference is salacious enough), or the death of Lindsay -- then I'm all for firing up a batch of Lenkov tees for next year's board meet-up. :D

And we can wear our Lenkov tees to our 'movie' night--which we will naturally invite the man himself to attend. :devil:

Great design--Lenkov looks good on a t-shirt! :lol: :D I'd be game for that next year...

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^^ Nice t-shirt design! If Lenkov gifts us with any number of things -- the maximum amount of Giovinazzo skin allowed by the FCC, a shower scene for Danny, a little onscreen D/F man love, overt references to offscreen D/F man love (I'd rather watch, but can be appeased if the reference is salacious enough), or the death of Lindsay -- then I'm all for firing up a batch of Lenkov tees for next year's board meet-up. :D

...especially if any or all of these things happen. :devil: :lol:

Danny skin is always appreciated. :devil: And no reason not to test those pesky FCC limits. After all, if Dennis Franz could bare his backside on NYPD Blue, we should be able to see that nice, firm ass Carmine's got under those tight jeans. ;) :devil:

Figured I'd put this here rather than starting a new thread...

Eddie got his t-shirt and the photo--he says they're hysterical and says to please pass along his thanks! :D So that is what I'm doing! :D Who knows, maybe he'll wear it out bowling one night just like we did... ;)

:lol: That's great, I'm glad he got a kick out of it! :D

(I'd definitely wear a Lenkov shirt, by the way. ;))

Glad to hear Eddie likes his t-shirt. :D Maybe he and Carmine can wear their matching tees for a scene in which Danny and Flack ... :devil: :devil: :devil: And Lenkov can write it for us, while wearing his shirt. Just a thought. A fangirl can always dream.

Do fangirls ever stop dreaming?
Glad Eddie liked his shirt. I'm wearing mine to work tomorrow, and completely look forward to explaining it to my co-workers!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Glad to hear Eddie likes his t-shirt. :D Maybe he and Carmine can wear their matching tees for a scene in which Danny and Flack ... :devil: :devil: :devil: And Lenkov can write it for us, while wearing his shirt. Just a thought. A fangirl can always dream.

Yes, yes PLEASE!!!!

That would make a hilarious take for a blooper reel, if there ever was one!

Back