A Thank You from Hill Harper!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Since most of the girls spritzed their panties with perfume, I want to know how many pairs he sniffed. :lol:
Hill sniffing the panties! :lol: That's an image that'll be stuck in my head for a while, Mrs. G. I wonder if he tried to guess the brand of perfume while sniffing? :p

Hill: *sniffs* Hmm, Chanel No.5? *sniffs again*

:lol:

OMG!!

I can't believe I wasn't there when MrsG came up with this little crazy-weird-funny-adorable project.

I guess my thong will be waiting for the next time. XD.

Anyway, you think Mr. Harper is actually going to keep his present? I mean, I can easy picture him on a tv interview like the Letterman or Ferguson show going like this "you know, once I recived a case full of thongs from a internet comunity" and then, tcha-ra, he shows all the thongs to prove hi is right.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

^Oh, he'll defintely keep it! He's already had it for some time now. :D

i'm glad he loved the gifts, just look at the sexy smile on his face! i see my contribution there front and center! :) thanks again to mrs g for organizing this :D

Hm..., I wonder what my favorite actor would think if me and my friends would do something like this... :D

He would probably thank you with as much enthusiasm as Hill's. This isn't the first time he thanked us; if I'm not mistaken, somewhere on this board there are photos of the actual delivery.

Since I'm quite new on this comunity, I was wondering, have you sent any other "gift" to the CSI's cast?

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

There have been many, many fan projects over the last year...

Gary got one for his charity, Operation Iraqi Children; we did a couple for Carmine, a birthday project and a naughty personal ad one; there was a hockey puck project for Eddie; a couple for Melina; and I think one for Anna.

We also did a writing campaign to Oprah to get her to promote Hill's book.

^^Hey, don't forget the scrapbook for AJ that he probably still doesn't have yet. :lol:

ROTFL! This pic is hilarious! :lol: What a cool guy is he to pose with those girl panties?!?!? :lol: Just brillant! YOU GO GIRLS!!! ;)

What a cool guy is he to pose with those girl panties?!?!?
Took the words right out of my mouth, BonaTaylor! Who knew that Hill would be so game to pose with panties, and he actually looked like he was having fun posing for the picture... :lol: My love for Hill has definitely increased, he is such a sweet and incredibly intelligent man. :D

I knew from the first moment I saw him that he was someone who knew how to have a good laugh!

kudos to hill harper and everyone involved! Too, too, funny.

Back