A Thank You from Hill Harper!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

A while back, MrsG organized a fan project for Hill based on a comment he made in a chat about a woman once sending him a thong. Hill seemed to be fond of the gift, so MrsG got together a project where fangirls (and jkladis!) could mail in sexy underwear to give to Mr. Harper.

Hill is very appreciative of the project, and wanted to send a special thank you to everyone who participated...a picture of him with the goods!

Behold!

[​IMG]

Now that's a happy man. :D

A big thanks from Hill to everyone who participated in this project! :cool:

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hot damn, look at the man. Truly, that is one pleased dude. :lol: Who sent the multi-colored one and the black, lacy one? I like 'em. :devil:

Yay! So happy Hill loved the project! There must definitely be another fan project for him soon!

3. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

I actually LOL-ed when I saw the pic. Hill looks so cute holding all that underwear. Hahaha.

He does look pleased, doesn't he? :lol: I noticed the multi-colored and the black, lacy one too.

That's so cool of him to send over a picture of himself with the goods! I wonder which one is from jkladis? *chuckles*

What is he going to do with them? :lol:

4. Jodi

Jodi Victim

Omg! :lol: Who came up with the idea to do this? :lol:

And he does seems very happy with it. :p

Omg, this is marvellous! :lol:

5. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my god, that was a while ago, I'm surprised we got a pic since Carmine never sent us one with his scrapbook. Did Eddie ever give us one with his pucks?

Anyhoo, not sure about the look on Hill's face, it's like he's a mix of "hey baby let's try some on" and "Oh my holy freakin' mother of god I can't believe they sent me these and now I'm posing for a pic with them, what the f**k were they thinking" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top, do you know where the pic was taken and how come you got it :confused: Didn't Mrs.G tell him about it and give it to him? And now you're posting the pic.

I wonder if the boys would pose in their Team Flack shirts for us next, and Hill can don a thong. And no, that's not some weirdo saying :lol: :lol: Although if you want to use it that way. :lol:

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It looks like the cat got into the cream--his expression is priceless. :lol:

But leave it to me to analyze the background and assess that, wherever he is, there is a couch a lot like the one my grandmother bought 30+ years ago. :lol:

We love you Hill! :lol: *cough*Even though I didn't send panties because I was a wuss*cough*

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Awesome. Hill actually posed for a picture with (I really hope they were all clean and new) fangirl panties.

What a great guy. :D

8. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Heheeh, mine were new and clean and granny ;)

He's such a sweetheart to pose for and send that pic. Nothing can ruin my day now!

9. Lukaret

Lukaret Dead on Arrival

Awww. I wish I was there to send in some panties! He's an awesome guy to let his picture get taken with a bunch of ladies' panties... ;P

My laughter made the people in my library stare at me funny, but what the heck, it's Hill with panties, I couldn't help it.

10. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Thanks for the pic, Hill! What a sexy look on that sexy man's face. It was really sweet and thoughtful of him to send us a pic with our panties. Wonder if he's tried any on. ;) Personally, I think he'd look fantastic in some of those bright colors with his cute little tushy working a thong. :lol:

11. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I just made that pic my desktop background (sorry Justin Timberlake). It's just too perfect with that little smirk of his. Now I can start every day with a smile :)

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Hill with panties trumps JT anyday! :p ;)

tiara, I interviewed Hill earlier this week which is why the pic was sent to me. That interview should be going up tomorrow, so look for it! :cool:

13. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

hehe Hill looks very satisfied in that pic! :lol: I am glad that he likes the gift of undies- the ones I sent were clean and my favorite thongs- I hope he enjoys them! :D

14. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

:lol: :lol: There is a picture of my underwear on the internets! How embarrassing. :lol: (Red with white polka dots, if anyone is interested. ;))

15. Lonia

Lonia Witness

That's really great! Hill is such a fantastic guy! Lovely pic! You have chosen some really nice underwear ladies.

And Top it's great to hear that there will be an interview up with Hill soon. Can't wait to read it!