A Thank You from Hill Harper!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Jimhuang

Jimhuang Dead on Arrival

I didn't participate in this project ,but ,what was the project?About what?

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Try reading the first post of the thread. It's all explained there.

3. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Can't believe I missed this! Can't wait to see if you do any more, and it was great of him to pose with all the panties!

4. jennis

jennis Dead on Arrival

i missed this one but it looks like it was a fun one

5. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

What an absolute bloody superstar Hill is. He always appears so down to earth, respectful and intelligent in his interviews and now to see what a cracking sense of humour he has... well, I tip my hat to the gent (if I wore one).

I was just reading up about Hill on IMDB and I'm amazed at how incredibly educated he is, where did he get the time to study all those subjects at such a high level AND find time to act? He puts most students to shame! I'm going to order one of his books, it does say it appeals to any gender or ethnic background. Sounds weird, but I love reading some of these things to my six year old... I'm hoping it widens her horizons and broadens her mind. The last thing I want is for her to be close minded. I know, I know... I'm digressing, AGAIN! Sorry.

I laughed my arse of the other night as my husband screamed at me to get through and watch the TV as quick as possible. He just kept saying
    "I don't believe it, I won't believe it, say it's not so" but it was so. There, to my utter thrill and the husband's sheer horror, was Hill in the cheesy, B movie horror Pumpkinhead 2. Classic, classic stuff! My husband loves CSI and Hill is his favourite, he just couldn't believe that it was the same actor. Mind you, that's the mark of a fine actor, one that can play different parts. The film sucked worse than a pensioner without false teeth, but I have to say that Hill was actually very entertaining in it.

So it's Cheers all round from this Scottish household for Hill AND, of course, for our amazing forum. Top41 you were right in your other post, this is the best one by far... you guys should be proud. :)

Dammit, I'll be breaking into a few verses of 'Can you feel the love tonight' in a minute, I'd best be of and shout abuse at random strangers to equal out the karma... when I'm happy and compliment people, my family think the World's going to end. That, or I over did th painkillers again :rolleyes:

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thank you, hairy0haggis! :D And yeah, Hill is very versatile. It's funny to think of him being in a film like Pumpkinhead 2. :lol: I guess all actors have to pay the bills starting out!

He really does have a great sense of humor...that picture is a classic! :lol:

7. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I'm so ready for another fan project, if it's half as good as this one was it will be off the hook!

8. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i missed the last one...so yeah! He defiantly needs some lovin'...

I am not sure where to post this...so i will post it here. I was looking up Hill on IMDB, and he is staring in a new movie. It is called 'This is not a test". He is staring in it..and under other cast it includes two interesting names...

Eddie Cahill and Carmine Giovinazzo! I nearly spit out my drink when i was reading this. I don't know if anyone else posted this...should be an interesting movie.