A NY Smex Story: Loosing Faith on Love

Title for Cont'd Thread Story -A NY Smex Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Stella"?, "Stella"?, wake up love". "What is it Mac"? "I'm leaving for work now, I'll see you later". Mac kissed Stella good-bye, as she fell back asleep. "I love you Mac", said Stella. "I know love", said Mac.

Stella knew it would be a while, before Mac would trust himself enough to say it back. Once Mac left, Stella figured she'd head home for a while, and get some work done.

As Mac entered the building, Danny called him.

"Mac, we have another DB at Central Park". "Okay let's get over there". "Hey Mac, where is Stella today"? "I'm not sure", I haven't talked to her since yesterday". "Hawkes, it's about time again, what the hell do you do, to be late like this"? said Danny.

"That's none of your concern Danny, just worry about processing the scene, said Hawkes. "Can you both knock it off", said Mac. "Flack"! What do we have"? "Female student age 23, same MO as yesterday". "Look's like we have a serial", said Danny.

When they got back to the Lab Stella was waiting in Mac's office.

"Stella love"? "I thought you were taking the day off". "I am Mac, I just wanted to see what you'd like me to make for supper tonight". "Whatever you like love, surprise me". "Okay, I'll do that".

"Hey Mac"? yelled Danny. "Oh hi Stella, nice of you to show up". "Funny Messer, I'm off today". "Then why are you here"? "I needed to talk with Mac about a case". "Listen Mac, Sid said the victims ligature marks are the same as the first victim". "Any trace"? "No", not so much as a print". "Okay thanks Danny".

"Mac what's going on"? "We think we have a serial killer, he seems to prefer dark haired young girls". "Do you need my help"? "No, you go home Stella, enjoy your day off". "I'd enjoy it alot more if you were with me". "I'm sure you would", see you tonight love". "Bye Mac", said Stella.

When Mac got home, there were candles lit all over the Apartment.

"Stella"? "I'm home love, where are you"? Mac walked into the kitchen and Stella was standing by the table with nothing but her apron on.

"Christ stella, you look damn sexy". "Hello lover, miss me"? Mac could feel his body reacting to Stella's little game.

Walking over to her he grabbed her and squeezed her butt. "You naughty little girl", said Mac as he spanked her. Stella couldn't help but laugh, she could feel all of Mac pressed up against her thigh. "There goes dinner", said Stella.

"That's okay", said Mac. "I prefer dessert first anyways". Stella laughed, as Mac laid her on the table and had his dessert.

Later that evening Mac and Stella watched a movie as they cuddled on the couch.

"This is nice Mac, I could stay here forever in your arms", said Stella.

As Mac turned himself he put Stella, in between his legs and laid her head back against his bare chest. He loved the way her hair flowed over his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. "My beautiful Stella", said Mac.

Just as Mac was getting ready to get more intimate with Stella the phone rang.

"Taylor"! "Mac is Danny, we have our third body at Central Park, another dark haired female student". "Okay Danny I'll be right there".

As Mac arrived at the scene, he could have sworn the female victim looked like Stella, she had the same flowing dark curls.

"Uncanny, isn't it Mac, she looks like Stella", said Danny. "Okay Danny let's start processing please". "You got it Mac".

At that moment Stella arrived on scene.

"Hey Stella, How was your day off"? "Not bad, thanks". "What do we have"? "A serial killer, by the looks of it, she's our third victim, all University girls", said Danny. "I'm just in the process of gathering evidence".

"Well allow me too help, Stella started walking throught the Park area looking for any kind of trace. When she stumbled upon what looked like pieces of torn clothing.

"Mac, Danny", yelled Stella. "What is it Stella"?, asked Mac. "I've found something".

Just as Stella was bending down to pick something up, someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her into the bushes.

"Stella, yelled Mac, where are you"? "Stella"? "Stella".

"Mac, I found her, call the Medic, she's been hurt", yelled Danny.

"Look out said Mac, move Danny make the call now". As Mac got closer to Stella, he could see her breathing, holding her head in his lap, he rocked her as he called her name over and over. "Stella, Stella, Stella, said Mac.

"Mac the Medic's are here", said Danny.

As the Medic's looked her over, they informed Mac that she was going to be fine, she had just been knocked out.

"We'll transport her to NY General". "Thank-you said Mac. "Danny get Hawkes to help you process over here, I'm going with Stella.

Danny had the oddest look on his face. It wasn't like Mac to leave a crime scene like this. "Hmm! go figure said Danny, as he went back to processing the scene.

Once they got to the Hospital, Mac was running around looking for anyone to give him information about Stella. "You need to clam down Det.Taylor, said the nurse. "the doctor will be right out.

"Det.Taylor"? "Yes doctor"? "Your detective is fine, just a slight bump on the head. "She will need to be watched tonight". "Thank-you docotr, can I se her"? "Of course".

When Mac walked into the room he seen Stella sleeping. "Stella", "Stella, you awake love"? "Mac"? "Yes, sweetheart it's me". "How you feeling"? "Like someone cold cocked me"? "Can I go home Mac"? "I hate Hospital's". "Sure love, let's go".

Mac started driving Stella home as she seen him turn the wrong way.

"Mac, why are you taking me home"? "You asked me too love". "Mac, I meant to your home, our home".

Mac felt a rush of happiness that Stella prefered to stay with him, and turning the car around, Mac took her home to their place".

Once inside Mac carried her into bed and helped her get into her nightgown. Which was a harder task then he imagined. Stella's warm soft skin kept getting in the way and it was affecting him sexually.

"Mac", are you okay"? "You're shaking". "I'm fine love", said Mac.

When Mac got up off the bed stella could see what the problem was". She felt a rush of tingles all the way down to her thigh.

"Mac", called Stella. "Come here please".

Mac knew he had no choice but to walk over and see Stella. "What is it love"? "Come closer taylor". "Why"? "Just come here", said Stella.

When Mac stood in front of her she pulled him down upon her and kissed him in wild abandon. "Love me Taylor, now, all night, all our lives, now Mac, now".

What choice did a man really have, when a woman was begging for his touch. So Mac did love Stella, as he joined her in the reproduction of life, not only through the night, but also through the morning, until they were both sataited and satisfied.

At noon the following day Stella and Mac decided to make an appearance at NYPD. Mac had to admit he was fairly happy today, as no female had been murdered last night.

"Mac, called Danny, we may have a lead". "Oh! hey Stella, how you feeling"? "Better Danny". "Mac, how come Stella's with you"? "Not that it's any of your buisness, but she needed a lift to work because she can't drive yet, due to her injury".

"What lead Danny"? "Three girls over at the University seen a male hanging around the Campus, they said he looked suspicious because he was to old too be a student". "Did they give a description"? "Yeah, one of the girls are with the sketch Artist now".

"Okay, when she's done I'd like to see her". "You got it Mac".

As Mac was sitting in his office, he thought about Stella and their future together. He had alway's had a dream of becoming a father before reaching his Golden years, he knew how much he needed to have something that was completely his.

Just as he was starting to fantasize about him and stella with a son or daughter, Danny disturbed him.

"Mac, called Danny. "this is Cindy Parker, she's one of the eye witnesses".

"Come in please, have a seat". "I'm Det. Mac Taylor", could you tell me anything about the suspect".

"Just that he was middled aged, with greyish tinge to his hair, and he just stared at my friend Cassie as we walked by".

"Only at Cassie, what does your friend look like"? asked Mac.

"She has dark brown hair given to curl, very pretty and 23 years old".

"Okay, thank-you Cindy, I'll call you if we need anything else".

After she left Mac and Danny discussed the possibility that she had indeed seen the killer.

Mac sent Danny to put the picture out on the 6pm news.

"Get the sketch over to the News room for me Danny, before they air the 6pm news".

"Sure Mac, I'm on it".

Once Danny had left Mac sat back and closed his eye's. As he was just starting to drift he felt someone run their finger across his brow.

" Prince Mac", wake up, It's your Princess Stella".

Mac woke up and looked into Stella's beautiful eyes. "Hello love", said Mac.

All at once Mac realized where they were. As he bolted up and looked around the office and hall.

"Don't worry Mac, it's only you and I here", said Stella.

"Sorry love", said Mac.

"That's okay Mac, you don't have to apologize everytime", I understand your need for privacy".

"Are you here for me to take you home"? asked Mac.

"If you're ready, I'm ready", said Stella.

After closing some file's Mac locked everything up and headed home with Stella.

Once they got home, Mac headed to the shower for some down time. He couldn't stop thinking about him and Stella and how he wanted them to have a child so bad. As he got out of the shower he sat on the bed and went back into thought.

Stella walked in and seen him sitting on the bed, staring out into space.

"Mac, are you okay"? asked Stella.

"Sure Love, I'm fine why"?

"You seem really withdrawn tonight", is it something I did"?

"No love, It's nothing, It's just my thought's running in overtime".

"Please Mac, tell me what's bothering you"?

Looking into Stella's eyes he knew he was fighting a losing battle, as he told her

"I want you to have our baby Stella", said Mac.

Stella looked at Mac in shock, "Are you serious Mac"? "No one even knows about us, how are we going to explain a baby"?

"Of course they'd know love, I know it means coming out in the open and that scares me, once everyone knows bad things happen".

"Mac you need to stop worrying about that curse, because there isn't one, and as for having your baby Mac, I'm sure that will happen or may have already happened, we haven't been using protection you know".

"I know love", said Mac.

Mac stood up with his towel around his waist and Stella damn near fell off the bed.

"Oh No, Stella, not again", said Mac.

"You may get that baby sooner then you think", said Stella.

With that said Stella ripped off Mac's towel, threw him on the bed and took him in ways that weren't even thought of, and when she had finished with him they held each other tight.

Later that night Stella told Mac she love him again. And looking into Stella's eyes Mac said "I Love You too Stella".

Stella, looked at Mac in shock.

"What did you say Mac, say it again please", as Stella started to cry.

"Auh!! Stella, is that what I've done to you", I Love you stella, more then I can express, God help me, I Love you".

Mac pulled her into his arms and showed her once more how much he loved her, and with a little magic, Stella finally believed it in her heart.

In the morning the world had changed between Mac and Stella. Mac felt reborn with Stella's love. He could finally face the day with her gentle love and understanding she brought into his life.

"Good morning Love", said Mac.

"Morning", How are you feeling today"? asked Stella.

"Like I've been given a new lease on love".

"You have Mac, more then you know".

Looking into each other's eyes they could feel the passion start to ignite again. As Mac took his hand and caressed her face, she leaned in to his touch and brought her mouth around to place a kiss on his palm. Mac could feel his body react to her touch, and he gripped her hair and pulled her heated mouth to his, as he was just about to kiss her , a breath away, he whispered I love you and before she could respond he joined their lips together as one. Stella couldn't help but moan into Mac's mouth, driving his body forward to want more of her love.

After they laid saturated and drained , Mac told her he loved her once more.

A short time later they headed to the office together. As they pulled in to NYPD Danny was waiting for them.

"This is becoming a habit said Danny". "How about picking me up some morning Mac"? you know I hate the Subway", said Danny laughing. "You never know Danny, maybe I'll surprise you one morning", said Mac.

Danny was really confussed, it wasn't like Mac to be so light hearted, it was as if someone had changed him over night.

"Any new evidence yet Danny"? asked Mac. "No, nothing yet Mac". "We need to catch this guy and soon".

As they all headed in, the Chief was waiting in Mac's office.

"I'll see you later", said Mac to Stella and Danny. "Morning chief, what brings you by this morning"? asked Mac.

"This case brings me to you Mac", I have alot of terrified parents who are concerned about their daughters". "they want answers".

"I'm sorry Chief, I wish I had more for you, but I don't". "We are all at a loss". "We can't seem to get any type of lead".

"How about Stella, there was no trace or evidence on her"?

"No Chief, nothing", said Mac.

"Well I have one idea", said the Chief. "I think we should put Stella undercover in Central Park, she's the only one that shares the looks of the victims".

Mac stared in disbelief, no way would he put her danger like that.

"I'm sorry Chief, I have to disagree with this, Stella will go undercover, she is my CSI and I say no".

"Sorry Mac, I'm afraid I trump you on this". "Stella start's in Central Park tonight".

After the Chief left , Mac ran out to find Stella, because there was no way in hell he was going to lose her.

Running down the hall, Mac ran into Danny.

"Where's Stella Danny"? asked Mac.

"She's with the Chief in the Breakroom", said Danny.

Mac continued his way down until he came to the Breakroom.

"Chief", yelled Mac. "I told you Stella is not doing this". "she is my CSI and I said no".

"It''s okay Mac, said Stella.

"No, it's not okay, I said you are not doing it and that's final".

"MAC", yelled stella, It's okay, I'm not doing it".

"What was that Stella"?

"I told the Chief I wouldn't do it". "We came up with something else", said Stella.

"What might that be"? asked Mac.

"The Chief and I have decided to dress up Danny in drag and put him in Central Park", said Stella.

"Danny agreed with this"? asked Mac.

"Not yet, we need to talk too him first", said Stella.

After the Chief left, Mac and Stella went to talk with Danny.

"Danny, can I see you in my office please", said Mac.

"Sure Mac, I'll be right there".

Once Danny entered Mac's office, he felt tension in the air.

"What is it Mac"? "I know it can't be good".

"What makes you think that Danny"? said Mac.

"I can feel the aura of tension coming from both of you".

"Listen Danny, the Chief and I would like you to dress as a female student, and sit in Central Park".

"This is a joke, right Mac"?

"I'm afraid not Danny", he wanted Stella to do it, but I told him that wouldn't be a good idea after she was hurt".

Danny looked confussed again, he knew Stella wasn't one to nurse a little bump.

"Come on Mac, I want the truth". "there is no way Stella would turn down a case like this over a little bump".

"Mac, we need to tell him, he'll keep it quiet", said Stella.

"Fine, but we need your complete trust Danny", said Mac.

"You have it, now please tell me what is going on".

"Stella and I have been seeing each other Danny, I love her", and I'm terrified that she'll be killed her seriously hurt". "Which is why I'd like you too do it".

Danny stood in shock for the briefest of seconds, and then he spoke.

"This has to do with that curse you think you have, doesn't Mac"? and you're worried you'll lose her like you did Claire and Peyton".

"Yes Danny, that's right", said Mac.

Danny knew he could say no, but he also knew Mac would do it for him.

"I'll do it said Danny, let's go get him".

Awww...Danny's so brave :) You gotta have some D and F interaction though, Flack will never let him forget it lol

Back