A CSI kisses you goodnight, what's it like?

i didn't rea the thread title right my bad.
I had a Dream Grissom kissed me good night. It was cute. We Just finished having Dinner and a nice walk at the beach. He drove me Home after the walk. He and I get out of the car and we're on my porch. He looks at me with his blue eyes and he kisses me Passionately.* made it PG-13.*

It would definently be grissom. But it wouldn't be long or romantic or anything just yet. Grissom's the kind of guy that makes you wait until things get serious. But as I was saying, we would sit in his car in front of my house, he woud slide in and gently kiss me on the lips. I would get out after that and say "See you tomorrow, Griss".

BabaOReilly said:
After all, it's a kiss goodnight. And let's make sure we keep it that way folks. ;)

heres my line of thinking:
goodmorning=hello
goodevening=hello or goodbye
so why does goodnight only mean goodbye? :lol:

all kidding aside, although nick has proven to be swayed by the charms of a woman with, shall we say, lax morals, he is still a gentleman afterall.
nick is an old fashioned romantic. picture this, the moon high and full, nicks chocolate brown eyes staring into yours, his arm around your waist. *sigh* there need to be more men like him in the world. he might even help you inside since his kisses would reduce you to a puddle of goo on the floor :lol: but of course, hes a gentlemen and would then leave you with the memories of the perfect kiss :)

Okay, so it's either with Greg, Delko or Danny.
we've been out all night, dinner and a movie, then he drives me home, walks me to my door and we sit on my porch swing, his arm around my shoulders, I'm leaning on his shoulder, we're cuddled up, talking about the night. Then he looks down at me, and I look up at him, our eyes lock for a second and he kisses me. First on the forehead then the lips. Then we sit there for a while longer, just enjoying the night. *sigh* it's a beautiful day dream if I do say so myself.

mines with grissom nick greg or warrick.. and even sara :p
but it's very nice and very romatinc :p

Lia said:
Let me go into detail. I'll go with Greg for now.
He walks me to the front step, with his arm around my waist. When we reach the door, he turns to me and puts both his hands on my waist.
"I had a good time tonight" he says. I smile and nod.
"Me, too." He pauses and looks embarassed for a second.
"Mind if I kiss you?" I smile more.
"Go for it." He leans in awkwardly and places a kiss on my lips. After a while, he parts them and slides his tongue into my mouth. I break the kiss and ask if he wants to come inside.

That makes me squee!!

It would have to be with Nicky, and it would be amazing as it is Nick he is the best Kisser ever(I hope, he probably is look at the rest of him) we would stand there for what seems like forever, and then we have to stop, he says goodbye and says, "Same time tomorrow?"

GOD YES!!!

I'm nervous that this thread can get a little out of control. Better dream quick.

Greg walks me up to the front door. He chit chats a little, being a wisecrack while I have my back to him as I fumble with the keys to the door. Suddenly, his hands wrap around my waist, and I turn to look at him. He kisses me (hard) and pushes me inside (whoops, left the keys in the door there) and we struggle to my couch where we hug and cuddle and make out.
*sigh* Dreams be dreams...

Me and Mac stood outside my door and he whispers "I love you" into my ear whilst wrapping his arms around me and pulling me towards him for a kiss. *i just fell off my chair!*

Nine would be Grissom.

He walks me to my front step. We've been laughing all the way home. I smile softly and turn to go inside, but he grabs my arm, and before I can ask what he wants, he pulls me into him and kisses me lightly. I smile and ask if he wants to come in. He nods and we spend the night curled up together on the couch.

Back