A CSI kisses you goodnight, what's it like?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Imagine you are going on a date with a CSI:(LV,MIAMI,NY)character and at the end he/she kisses you goodnight, what's it like? :D

2. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Amazing. Because, duh. It's Nick, or Greg, or Grissom. Or Sara.

Let me go into detail. I'll go with Greg for now.
    He walks me to the front step, with his arm around my waist. When we reach the door, he turns to me and puts both his hands on my waist.
    "I had a good time tonight" he says. I smile and nod.
    "Me, too." He pauses and looks embarassed for a second.
    "Mind if I kiss you?" I smile more.
    "Go for it." He leans in awkwardly and places a kiss on my lips. After a while, he parts them and slides his tongue into my mouth. I break the kiss and ask if he wants to come inside.

..I'll stop there. You've got me daydreaming now, dammit.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

hihi nice daydream :D

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Here's mine: With Sara.

We just got out of a restaurant and she asks me to come to her house. We watch a movie there, and she asks me to sleep over.. when we're just about to sleep in her bed.
    "Roos?"
    "Yes, Sara?"
    *Sara grabs my head and err, does what she has to do*

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd like one with Grissom but it'd segue into lots of cuddling and hugging before it was over. And then I might lock the door and tell him he's staying...And drag him to the bedroom and throw him on the bed...and then I can't go no further, it'd get too dirty :devil:

Or the same picture but with Mac instead. Either one would rock.

6. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

It'll either be Grissom or Nick. They'd stand at the front of my house. It would be a long and gentle kiss. Romantic under the moonlight. we'd be so caught up in the kiss we'd lose track of time. Then we'd break and talk for a bit on the porch. It'll be one to remember. I'll tell ya that.

7. MaddMudder

MaddMudder Hit and Run

It would have to be Grissom and there would be no kissing on the doorstep. First I would invite him in for a coffee and after coffee we could do some serious snogging on the couch. After that I would just pin him up against a wall so he could not get away while I pulled out my handcuffs. After I handcuff him there is no getting away. :lol: :D :devil: :devil:

8. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I TOTALLY agree with you!!!! ;) There's only ONE man for me, and that's HIM!!! :devil:

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Horatio walks me to my door. Takes the key from me & unlocks the door for me . Then hands the key back to me . He tilts his head to one side and looks at me with those deep piercing blue eyes. As I wait for him to say or do something he pulls me close to him wrapping his arms around me. Kisses my forehead, then both sides of my face and when I thought I couldn't take it anymore he lays one on me, prying my lips open so he can slide his tongue into my mouth. I break off the kiss & take his hand and lead him inside my house. Well...................you can only imagine the rest. LOL

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Actually, it's very easy to imagine the rest: You go inside and he leaves. After all, it's a kiss goodnight. And let's make sure we keep it that way folks. ;)

11. katpin31791

Sorry!!!! Got carried away.

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Don't worry, you're not the only one. Let's just say, it stays a goodnight kiss and PG-13 and the thread stays open. Otherwise, it gets the kaibosh.

13. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

ROFL No offense, but you sounded like my mom just now. :lol:

14. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

NICK! Dammnit I've had this dream so many times it's unreal lol! It's....wow. Breathtaking and wonderful and...the sort that leaves you desperate for more. :D
    It'd be after a perfect date and he'd walk me home and I'd invite him in but he says he has to be getting back. Then, as I'm about to head into the house, he turns me around and looks into my eyes *le sigh* and asks me if he can kiss me. All I can do is nod. SMOOCH!! The most romantic kiss in the world.

LE SIGH *runs off to bed to lose self in dream again*

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

15. katpin31791

Okay it was a goodnight kiss but a very good one. :lol:

That'll work? :D