A CSI kisses you goodnight, what's it like?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Jul 7, 2006.

1. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

^ Man alive, thats what mine would be :devil: Greggophile minds definatly think alike :D Except I think maybe he would carry me inside....I think i would die *Squee* :D

2. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

greg would drop me off at my door and just as he's about to leave we lean in and....well i don't kiss and tell.... :devil:

3. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

:lol: That might be a good thing.

4. 1_LaDy_RoSe_1

1_LaDy_RoSe_1 Police Officer

Alright I could never choose just one...I'd kiss Nick, Warrick, Danny, and Speed.

Okay so it would go like this...me and Nick in the locker room after a hard days work...and he'd be changing his shirt..and umm he'd just kiss me, and I'd be like "whoa what just happened?!" But obviously I'd continue to kiss him. LoL

With Warrick it would be like this...Warrick is giving me a ride home and when we get to my house I say "thanks for the ride Rick, what would I do if I didn't have you as a friend" I reach in to give him a peck on the cheek, and he turns his head and start kissing me, I kiss back, but eventually force myself to stop the kiss..."WARRICK! What are you doing?! What about tina?!" and he says "You know that I never loved her as much as I loved you" and I say " You're crazy, you know that? You are crazy! Good night!" and I storm out of the car and into my house.

and with Danny he'd take take me out to a baseball game or whatever and we'd get the subway home and he'd walk me to my door...
    Me: "Thanks for tonight Danny, I never thought you could have so much fun at baseball game" we both laugh together
    Danny: "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it" he starts to stroke my hair and then my face and then he lifts my chin and we start to kiss, my arms are around his neck, his arms around my waist...when the kiss is over he says in a joking way "Streets are pretty dangerous at this time of night, think maybe I could stay the night" as we both enter through the door holding hands I say..."We better not tell Lindsay about this!"

and Speedle...I'm examining some evidence as he walks into the room, he hugs me from behind and starts kissing me on my neck, and I say..."Not at work honey! C'mon I can't concentrate while you're...oh what the heck!" I turn round and...